Embarrassing fans we have on here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by adethesunburyranger View Post
    A MESSAGE BOARD thrives on lively debate, differing opinions,disagreement,im sorry if you feel i or others have spammed up a message board with our whinging,and we are an embarassment,when you were 3 I was 9 walking past your house to go to wembley in 82, i probably walked past your house in 86 for the oxford game, was i an embarassment to you then?? sorry i wont lay down and take one for the team for the sake of "he saved us,he saved us" he quite possibly saved us and now he wants to roger us all,anyway i digress,if you dont like it use the ignore facility for us "serial whingers" dont read the threads in question as the heading usually give you a good pointer to the tone of the poster, failing that **** off to "WELOVEWHATEVERFLAVDOESCOSHESAVEDUSANDILOVEBEINGSHA FTED.COM" OR SIMILAR type messageboards where no one moans or embarasses you.................oh **** me there isnt such a utopia is there,as your "shampoo quaffing" buddy wicksta famously quoted on dot.org "It must be lonely up there on your high horse"
    and :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill:
    ;D
    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

A MESSAGE BOARD thrives on lively debate, differing opinions,disagreement,im sorry if you feel i or others have spammed up a message board with our whinging,and we are an embarassment,when you were 3 I was 9 walking past your house to go to wembley in 82, i probably walked past your house in 86 for the oxford game, was i an embarassment to you then?? sorry i wont lay down and take one for the team for the sake of "he saved us,he saved us" he quite possibly saved us and now he wants to roger us all,anyway i digress,if you dont like it use the ignore facility for us "serial whingers" dont read the threads in question as the heading usually give you a good pointer to the tone of the poster, failing that **** off to "WELOVEWHATEVERFLAVDOESCOSHESAVEDUSANDILOVEBEINGSHA FTED.COM" OR SIMILAR type messageboards where no one moans or embarasses you.................oh **** me there isnt such a utopia is there,as your "shampoo quaffing" buddy wicksta famously quoted on dot.org "It must be lonely up there on your high horse"

lol

Comment

• conners is correct

conners is correct that thee are a broader range of opinions on this site
        which eventuallyshould make this site the greater of the two giants but the dot org is still the leader but whethervthey can hold i dont know we now have two of there top postes in superckat and conners posting on our site
        but this dazzer statistic that flavio has spent 32 million is the same figure that flavio gave me but i dont beleive it

Comment

The moaning is constant, boring and repititive vote with your feet if you must it doesn't bother me one bit. ST prices needed to go up if a club our size was to compete and be financially stable that is the bottom line. I personally believe they went up about £100 too much but I hope that balances out in the future if we do get promoted. So is that what we arguing about a poxy £100?

We had a bad season except it! Some of us have found a single common thing blame for everything and that is ST/Matchday ticket pricing.

The board has made mistakes I wouldn't deny that Ticket Prices / PR & The Mangerial Roundabout do not bode well with me either but some supporters will not let this go. I honestly think the amount of time some of our supporters across these message boards have dedicated to this is quite frankly ridiculous. Rather than get behind the team there are those that prefer to continually take swipe after swipe at the board.

Questions have been asked will the atmosphere ever return to LR and I feel it may well do with some good attacking football like we see under LDC. However, until the minority of moaners & whingers back off and turn it in I don't believe it will return fully. Even after the feel good factor returns a few bad performances and you'll all be screaming you want your value for money, throwing your toys out the pram once again.

Sorry but I think its pathetic and I won't be made to feel guilty because I'm 100% behind the board even its costing me a little more than it did a couple of years ago.
          Last edited by W12_Ranger; 26-05-2009, 04:39 PM.

Comment

• Fair play to this board and also the DotOrg as all differing views can be expressed without the threat of being banned for doing so like one particular site felt the need to do many moons ago.

I am sure we are thick skinned enough to take and accept a certain amount of abuse if warrented and on occasions it can be deserved but lets all try and take a deep breath before we start tapping out responses to those who`s opinions differ as afterall we are all QPR even if we dont like each other.

Comment

• Fair play to you W12.But be careful, you come across as just as much a whinger and moaner as the people you are whinging and moaning against.

Without sounding patronising back, you make some very good points - as do the poeple who disagree with you.The people you are refering to as whingers and moaners and pram toy throwers, will still be at Loftus Road next season.

Looking for some middle ground here without resorting to childish name calling from both sides.

Comment

• i never moan at matches always get behind the team,so what if i do it on a messageboard, fell out with people sitting around me in SAR who booed Mahon as i took them to task and asked them what it would acheive,again why react or read something you find boring and repetitive,I know you go on other message boards so you know the feeling is the same across the QPR family

we did have a bad season, i have had a season ticket for 15 years, i have seen a lot worse than last season,i havent a single common thing to blame, i blame flav, paladini, prices, spark

Yes i want value and i believe it can be acheived easily, give the manager TIME, buy more shrewdly,let a football person make all the football decisions

as i said i dont barrack the team so your "throwing the toys out" comment is b011ocks, so i vent my displeasure on a messageboard,again refering to my earlier thread there are a myriad of avenues you can take to avoid my postings, or of course you could just get over it!!
                From the Hills of Kerry
                To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

• or of course we can agree to disagree and wish you a lovely peaceful summer and hope we all enjoy next season
                  PS..spencer was right you love a whinge up too W12
                  peace
                  From the Hills of Kerry
                  To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

Working...
                  X