magilton must go

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• magilton must go

do they never learn..dowie was doomed from the announcement, few wanted him or named him for qpr boss...
    few had heard of ldc or sousa...i hadn't.
    the many norn qpr don't want magilton...

he is up against it from day one.....
    then again whoever comes in will be up against it...

therein lies the problem...did we bemoan olly?
    waddock? b0th had ltd experience and were experimental.

a high profile manager may not be cheap but he'll help attract better players, have the nous and experience to get the best from them...and maybe handle our board!

my sauces tell me cold mayo is quite nice on a meaty burger, with salad and a icy bud!

both mayo and salad are pointless
    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Originally posted by themodfather View Post
      do they never learn..dowie was doomed from the announcement, few wanted him or named him for qpr boss...
      few had heard of ldc or sousa...i hadn't.
      the many norn qpr don't want magilton...

he is up against it from day one.....
      then again whoever comes in will be up against it...

therein lies the problem...did we bemoan olly?
      waddock? b0th had ltd experience and were experimental.

a high profile manager may not be cheap but he'll help attract better players, have the nous and experience to get the best from them...and maybe handle our board!

my sauces tell me cold mayo is quite nice on a meaty burger, with salad and a icy bud!
      He is up against it from Day 1 because of fans like yourself no other reason....yet another thread started to have a good moan, where does it end!
      Last edited by W12_Ranger; 25-05-2009, 04:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
        He is up it from Day 1 because of fans like yourself no other reason....yet another thread started to have a good moan, where does it end!
        when does it all end?,when we appoint a DECENT manager and buy decent players,until then the moaning will NEVER end.

Comment

moan moan moan at least we have something to moan about, if it wasn't for flav and co maybe we wouldn't and then what would you moan about!!!
          QPR BORN AND BRED

Comment

Originally posted by fazer vic View Post
            moan moan moan at least we have something to moan about, if it wasn't for flav and co maybe we wouldn't and then what would you moan about!!!

duck flav and co they are ruining the club and if you cant see that, well you need to go to specsavers.
            We werent as desperate and close to administration as flav and co make out, they are just trying the super hero status which you have fallen for.

We are entitled to moan we pay good money and arent getting good value, if this was a food product we would all be onto trading standards.

Comment

Originally posted by qprmarc View Post
              duck flav and co they are ruining the club and if you cant see that, well you need to go to specsavers.
              We werent as desperate and close to administration as flav and co make out, they are just trying the super hero status which you have fallen for.

We are entitled to moan we pay good money and arent getting good value, if this was a food product we would all be onto trading standards.
              i do agree with you about flav, i am not a big fan but surely he will get it right at some point? otherwise no one will come and that includes me mate,,
              QPR BORN AND BRED

Comment

At the time of Holloway's appointment , we weren't exactly flooded with a great range of candidates , I seem to remember that Steve Bruce was interested , but he told Nick Blackburn that he didn't want his name linked to the job as it would look bad for his image. I think the final choice came to Ian Holloway or Dave Bassett

Waddock failed as a caretaker and yet was given the job by GP only to be sacked six weeks into the season .

I agree LDC was unknown , but you surely you had heard of Sousa as a player .

Finally , if message boards had been around in 1984 , Alan Mullery's appointment would have greeted with contempt ,replacing El Tel , supporters can rid of managers , as was the case with Mullery and Houston , but they can't appoint them , so whoever it is , give them a chance please .

Last year the supporters as a group didn't get behind Dowie , now we do need to be unified and get behind whoever is appointed for the whole season , we haven't had a manager complete a whole season since 2004-05 , so if we can achieve that we might go forward .

Comment

Dont think the moaning will ever stop, and good.

fans need to get their point across
                  We're Queens Park Rangers, we rule supreme

Comment

Working...
                  X