if magilton or other

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if magilton or other

non entity is named, those who have renewed , will you ask for a refund?
    those not renewed, will you?

We need

we need a miracle to get a tasty manager into qpr i just cant beleive the people they are interveiwing but i think we may well end up with kenny jacket

Comment

No I will look forward to the new season as always full of optimism unlike your self who is just looking for the next thing to moan about.

I don't even think Magilton would be that bad of an appointment, you seem to written guy off before he has even been named as coach.....Boothroyd again at this level may be what we need.

Your sole purpose in life Modfather seems to be moaning about ST prices & renewals....you are like a broken record.

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
        No I will look forward to the new season as always full of optimism unlike your self who is just looking for the next thing to moan about.

I don't even think Magilton would be that bad of an appointment, you seem to written guy off before he has even been named as coach.....Boothroyd again at this level may be what we need.

Your sole purpose in life Modfather seems to be moaning about ST prices & renewals....you are like a broken record.

He's great in bed though
        Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

i will support my team who ever is in charge,
          QPR BORN AND BRED

Comment

Working...
          X