weve lost 60 million

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• weve lost 60 million

its cost us 60 million pounds not going up,SO THIS TIME WILL YOU PLEASE INSTALL A PROPER MANAGER.............LIKE VENABLES or else we stay in the division forever

From what I've seen of el tel on tv lately - he's about as sane as you
    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
      From what I've seen of el tel on tv lately - he's about as sane as you
      El Tel - No thanks not for me i'm afraid.

Comment

We've lost 60 million? Have you had a look down the back of your red sofa, scott?

Comment

We haven't actually lost £60m because we didn't have it and then misplaced it somewhere. It has never been ours to lose.

We had a proper manager in Sousa, like his fellow countryman Mourniho he had to start somewhere and be given the opportunity and resources to fail/succeed. Mourinho has turned into a great manager although he wasn't a particularly good footballer and had no experience in management. Benfica followed by Porto gave him the opportunities based on the trust and opinions of Sir Bobby Robson and in return he repaid that faith. We appointed Sousa based on the backing of Scolari and Cappello but didn't give him the tools to do his job.

If Mick McCarthy had never been given the resources or given the time at Wolves they would not have been promoted. McCarthy failed a couple of seasons to get them promoted but the board kept faith and gave him money and now they are reaping the rewards.

Comment

Originally posted by michael67 View Post
            We've lost 60 million? Have you had a look down the back of your red sofa, scott?
            Just did.

I found an origami hat i made at christmas

(no bs )
            Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

we didnt have 60 million?

we just didnt do enough to win it

Comment

if i were Flabio i'd be more concerned about the lost ST renewals - maybe this will jolt the slumbering ar@eholes into action - but i doubt it somehow - due to the arrogance of the board it'll be another summer of ifs, buts and maybes !

Comment

yes

yes good post cross border its no good worrying over spilt milk

ITS ALL ABOUT GETTING A GOOD MANAGER THEY ARE NOT EVEN INTERVEIWING GOOD MANAGERS YET ...who wants this carrott crunching nimcompoop.......hes a chocklate coffee pot........

Comment

Flavio is not worried. Come the start of the season we'll have a decent strong Championship squad. With the likes of Buzz and Rowlands back along with a few additional players we'll pick up in the summer we'll be a different team. People will turn up in numbers either buying ST late or by simply picking and choosing their games. I'm not saying we'll set the league alight but we'll be there or there abouts. Buzz, Vine and Rowlands will potentially add 30+ goals to our current team if they maintain full fitness. Then add to the additional few players as I said they'll sign, we'll be a different side. I'd only be worried if we lost Vine, Buzz or Rowlands next season.

As for this original thread, need I comment. Another *****ic post from you know who!

Comment

they dont seem to understand you need to buy good resources in business to suceed i.e good players in football. we arent going to get promoted at this rate. Good businessmen my a**e

Comment

Originally posted by qprmarc View Post
                        they dont seem to understand you need to buy good resources in business to suceed i.e good players in football. we arent going to get promoted at this rate. Good businessmen my a**e
                        Totally agree, qprmarc.
                        The old adage, you need to speculate in order to accumulate, doesn't seem to have been on the curriculum of whatever business school they went to. ;D

Comment

Flavio's impatience is costing us getting a decent manager.Anyone who takes the job will know they are gonna be under pressure to produce instant results.Gotta give a manager time to build a team.

Comment

Working...
                          X