Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

are season ticket sales that important???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• are season ticket sales that important???

traditionally we never sell that many when compared to most ccc clubs...............so what if sales are poor as i for one wouldnt part with that sort of money up front before i see the product for sale!.........not gonna knock those who brought them but you mustve been standing on a big hill!!!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

It's nice to have a big demand for season tickets as it narrows down the chances of having people sitting near me lol!!.

Comment

If club appointed a top manager, season ticket sales would go through the roof. In the championship, trying to attract a top top manager is very difficult.

It is important, because it gives a good vibe to the place, which I think is the most important faactor for success. (only my opinion of course)
      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
        If club appointed a top manager, season ticket sales would go through the roof. In the championship, trying to attract a top top manager is very difficult.

It is important, because it gives a good vibe to the place, which I think is the most important faactor for success. (only my opinion of course)

Let's be realistic what top manager would ever be interested in managing QPR that chance went last summer...why do think Magilton is being lined up, what top manager would want to rusk their professional reputation taking over at Loftus Road.

Comment

you are on the right track me ol drummer boy...........there is no 'feel good factor' at qpr and i fear a season of discontent!
          you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

could be a watershed season,we start of sh1t, Flav gets loads of stick, throws his toys out the pram and decides to sell up - Hopefully to the Mittals

Comment

Originally posted by Pyrford Ranger View Post
              could be a watershed season,we start of sh1t, Flav gets loads of stick, throws his toys out the pram and decides to sell up - Hopefully to the Mittals
              Be careful what you wish for.

Comment

W12, you could well be right.

Pyford, doubt Flavio will sell up. Too many sponsorships, buidling off the field for the future.

Trouble is, you have to build on the pitch first
                ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Working...
                X