No announcement yet.

Season Ticket Holders From Last Season?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Season Ticket Holders From Last Season?

Why are you not renewing? What is the main reason?

(a) cost of season ticket
    (b) club showing no ambition
    (c) I will only get one if we get promoted
    (d) Expected last season to be a good one, not confident about next season
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

im not renewing but i was interested in getting one but now im a student not an under 16 my season ticket has gone up from £90 to £370! its a joke students pay the same price as under 16s on matchdays so why do the season tickets have to be 4x the price
    i supported qpr in the glory days when chris kiwomya and michael ngonge played up front

Comment

Originally posted by westsussexranger View Post
      im not renewing but i was interested in getting one but now im a student not an under 16 my season ticket has gone up from £90 to £370! its a joke students pay the same price as under 16s on matchdays so why do the season tickets have to be 4x the price
      Do you have to prove your under 16 to get the reduced price?

I know of someone who always bought a junior ticket who is in their fifties as they never check the tickets as the Upper Loft entrance and the tickets are identical to the full price ones.

It could be harder for him next season though once we get those card things instead of books.

Comment

I will decide to renew or not just before the season begins, when I know who the new manager is and what players have been brought in to strenghten the squad. It will only cost me another 15 quid to do this.

Comment

Originally posted by QuarterPoundeR View Post
          I will decide to renew or not just before the season begins, when I know who the new manager is and what players have been brought in to strenghten the squad. It will only cost me another 15 quid to do this.
          In hindsight I wish I had done the same thing.

Comment

If I get work I will renew, at the now dearer price,if not will get to the place as often as I can but can see me missing some home games 4 first time in donkeys.

Comment

waiting to see how much ambition the club has with the new manager choice and incoming players before i decide whether to renew or not. Dont give a toss about a 5% early bird discount...balls in their park and just waiting to see if they **** next season up.

Comment

me and my step-son will wait till just before the start of the season,it depends on who the manager is wether we make any ambitious signings etc,cant see us having any bother what so ever getting tickets home or away so theres not really an incentive any way! anyone know how many we've sold so far?
                http://www.fsf.org.uk/campaigns/safestanding.php

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
                  Do you have to prove your under 16 to get the reduced price?

I know of someone who always bought a junior ticket who is in their fifties as they never check the tickets as the Upper Loft entrance and the tickets are identical to the full price ones.

It could be harder for him next season though once we get those card things instead of books.
                  Would not have thought it would be any different.How would the card reader tell the age of the person using it?.

Comment

i have renewed but omly cos of the 5% ( pathetic) and extended extension of the early bird...

WE HAVE FALLEN A LONG WAY SINCE PROMOTION...

the high prices have clearly driven many away and i was extremely close to giving up too...

there is a new disgusting arrogance and swagger FOR NO REASON OTHER THAN SALARY, we have achieved and won nothing yet the players strut by to collect their range rovers, bmws etc....
                    they have their entourage clinging to them...
                    barely acknowledge the fans...
                    they HAVE CREATED A WALL, NOT THE FANS AND IT'LL GET WORSE....

money can't solve everything...

the club had a "special" atmosphere that was building in the play off run, to the hillsboro day...the town hall party and the place was buzzing, prices were very good vfm and players would happily chat, we had a media friendly olly who kept us high profile....
                    smiles all round and families, where have the kids gone??
                    the green behind the bok always had kids having a match with their "cook" "bircham" and "gallen" named shirts!!!!!!!! GONE, PRICED OUT
                    WE PRICED OUT THE NEXT GENERATIONS...........?????

now there is an unhappy mood, poor vfm, many ready to have a row with any other qpr fan who says something they don't agree with..ie the banters gone, IT'S TOO SERIOUS
                    WHY COS OF THE MONEY!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                      Why are you not renewing? What is the main reason?

(a) cost of season ticket
                      (b) club showing no ambition
                      (c) I will only get one if we get promoted
                      (d) Expected last season to be a good one, not confident about next season
                      Are all unacceptable reasons for not renewing your Season Ticket IMO. If someone turnt around to me and said they weren't renewing for any of these reasons I'd call them a glory hunter.

You could also add a creditable

(e) I refuse to give the club any money for an ST because of the arrogant mistreatrment of the its fans by the board.

Personally I cannot wait for next season regardless of who our manager is or what players we buy.

Comment

pete

pete im surprised that you must ask this question you know all the fans are
                        absolutely gutted that a proper manager hasnt been installed everyone has told gianni terry or gerry but we dont even interveiw them

Comment

Quite simple, I just can't afford it, if between now and the start of the season I win the Lotto, I will renew, otherwise its a game by game basis for me.
                          My old man said be a Rangers fan, I said,......OK.

Comment

I have renewed but I will list the reasons that some of my mates have given for not renewing.

1.Disgusted by the way Paolo Sousa was treated.
                            2.Fans being divided/lack of atmosphere.
                            3.Cost
                            4.No faith in our system of buying players.
                            5.Wife expecting a baby.
                            6.Waiting to see where we are at Christmas,and then consider buying a half-season ticket.

Comment

for my 2 mates and daughter its (b) club showing no ambition.

no chance of them changing their minds either if Magilton is announced.

Comment

Working...
                              X