• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just got this on the email from QPR!

:very_sad:

Dear Season Ticket Holder,

We have extended the Early Bird
    Season Ticket deadline due to a backlog of season ticket applications

But you have until midnight tomorrow 22nd May to renew your season ticket at the early bird 5% discount rate

From Saturday 23rd May all those season tickets seats that haven't been renewed will be reallocated.

We'd hate for you to lose your seat so make sure you renew NOW!

Call the season Ticket Hotline on:
    08444 777 007
    or renew online by clicking here

Click Here to Unsubscribe

I got the same. So I sent it back to commercial@qpr.co.uk explaining that I was willing to take the risk of someone taking my seat, and that the club weren't getting a penny of my money until I see who the new manager is and who we buy during the summer.

Comment

Originally posted by QuarterPoundeR View Post
      I got the same. So I sent it back to commercial@qpr.co.uk explaining that I was willing to take the risk of someone taking my seat, and that the club weren't getting a penny of my money until I see who the new manager is and who we buy during the summer.
      Sing when you're winning? not being sarky but did you renew when we went down to the 3rd div had 10 players did not know if QPR would even exist
      let alone who would b playing for them, when the preseason friendles were made up of journeymen footballers and unknowns from the french 3rd division.

my point if slightly long winded is there have been far worse seasons than the one we have just had and the pre season we are about to head into.

Comment

I think its slightly comical that they have no more than 4k that have renewed and yet you may lose your seat , who to i wonder? Must say i had a phone call last week about why i haven't had a season ticket for the last 15 years, does this sound like a club that has thousands of new fans waiting?

Comment

3london, i understand your point, back then though fans could afford to pay regardless of league.. personally im priced out but saying so id still get a season ticket if i wasnt a student :(
          Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
          Lovejoy: "No?!"
          Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Isnt that what student loans are for,i mean books ,travel,living expenses,bah.Beer birds going out.
            Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

If I had money I would renew because I have had one for years.

Its frustrating I cannot keep my seat because the R'ssss are in blood, but where we go under this board I really dont know?

I agree with comments above,I was in attendaence when DouDou & Bonnot were playing,I was in attendence when Allen & Goddard were as well.

Comment

to be honest the spin coming out of the club would feel at home in the house of commons,backlog? dont make me laugh.
                what the hell was god thinking of when he thought of hamsters?

Comment

I need to raise 100 during the summer, how im getting that is beyond me :D
                  QPR&ENGLAND

Comment

Working...
                  X