please please please briatore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• please please please briatore

take your project and shove it right up your harris, im sick and tired of all this bullsh-t he is never gone change we will never get a decent manager and im afraid gates of 10000 will return to loftus road next season.

10,000? that high? many people including myself will not attend games with a muppet of a manager in charge. We pay good money, highest in the league i believe. We expect good football and good manager.

Comment

you're both full of the joys of spring.

I would just like to point out that a manager has not been appointed yet and the transfer window is closed.

Comment

post season stress?
        Win or lose, on the booze

Comment

Originally posted by SirLes View Post
          you're both full of the joys of spring.

I would just like to point out that a manager has not been appointed yet and the transfer window is closed.
          Exactly! they all get whipped up into frenzy by internet rumours and rumour mongers and then set of like spinning tops. Has anyone from the club said it is going to be magilton eriksson or ulrika jonnson !!! NO has anyone said we are signing DJ campell sol campell or DJ spooney NO! its all based on gossip that is picked up by the press and then reported as fact. Until a manager is appointed and until he has had time with the squad and actually given a few games,then and only then will people be able to make an honest judgement based on Facts! until then perhaps everyone should relax ...just a little ..and enjoy the sunshine!

Comment

I will be there next season, whoever is in charge. More than likely grumbling whilst watching but there none the less.

Surely tho if we were going to hire Magilton, Boothroyd or any of the ones supposedly interviewed, they would have the job by now. The fact they havnt suggests to me they didnt meet the required standard

Comment

Too good,i fear H Wilkinson/J Royle type.
              Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
                Exactly! they all get whipped up into frenzy by internet rumours and rumour mongers and then set of like spinning tops. Has anyone from the club said it is going to be magilton eriksson or ulrika jonnson !!! NO has anyone said we are signing DJ campell sol campell or DJ spooney NO! its all based on gossip that is picked up by the press and then reported as fact. Until a manager is appointed and until he has had time with the squad and actually given a few games,then and only then will people be able to make an honest judgement based on Facts! until then perhaps everyone should relax ...just a little ..and enjoy the sunshine!
                Amen to that
                @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by link1967 View Post
                  take your project and shove it right up your harris, im sick and tired of all this bullsh-t he is never gone change we will never get a decent manager and im afraid gates of 10000 will return to loftus road next season.
                  Originally posted by qprmarc View Post
                  10,000? that high? many people including myself will not attend games with a muppet of a manager in charge. We pay good money, highest in the league i believe. We expect good football and good manager.
                  surely not school holidays already.....

Comment

Working...
                  X