Should Gianni do the honourable thing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should Gianni do the honourable thing

and step down to move the club forward??
    yes
    53.42%
    no
    27.40%
    dont care
    19.18%

The poll is expired.

From the Hills of Kerry
    To the streets of Free Derry

It's about as likely as a politician doing the honourable thing.

Comment

yes

Comment

should do but he his hardly honorable..

Comment

what you mean the club should employ someone who is remotley qualified to be a sporting director? dont be ridiculous
          Win or lose, on the booze

Comment

Have I missed something? I want him to stay. Has worked hard to keep us going. Are some making the mistake of holding him responsible for Flavio's actions as he is an easier and less risky target?

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
              Have I missed something? I want him to stay. Has worked hard to keep us going. Are some making the mistake of holding him responsible for Flavio's actions as he is an easier and less risky target?
              Bravo
              Your mum would love me...

Comment

no-one is denying that he worked hard to keep us going.the question is-IS HE QUALIFIED TO BE SPORTNG DIRECTOR?

Why not give him a title like club president or something?

I wish him no ill,and he is a great guy and all that-but he should NOT be choosing and buying players ahead of the manager.

Comment

Originally posted by rblockells View Post
                  no-one is denying that he worked hard to keep us going.the question is-IS HE QUALIFIED TO BE SPORTNG DIRECTOR?

I wish him no ill,and he is a great guy and all that-but he should NOT be choosing and buying players ahead of the manager.
                  Agree

Comment

Well he is a former agent with lots of contacts, even more so with the new owner's clout, and is therefore in my view ideal to negotiate for players. As to choosing them if that is club policy then is it Flavio's decision or his? I seem to recall Ollie choosing his own targets so maybe Flav has introduced this as a hard and fast rule after talking to his mates in Italian football.

Comment

Exactly!
                      I came here to chew gum and kick ass,and I'm all outta gum!

Comment

Well he is a former agent with lots of contacts, even more so with the new owner's clout, and is therefore in my view ideal to negotiate for players. .
                        Unfortunately only 1 of them is on speed dial.
                        "Originally Posted by qblockpete
                        QPR will finish at least in the Play offs
                        Swansea will finish in bottom 6
                        Middlesboro will finish champions"

Comment

Originally posted by writtler View Post
                          Unfortunately only 1 of them is on speed dial.

Comment

Agree entirely
                            Opinions are like A******s, everyone has one, but nobody wants to see the other guy's.
                            -----------------------------------------------------------------
                            https://twitter.com/#!/QPRBOB

Comment

someone tell me what hes done wrong please?

Comment

Working...
                              X