I do not the likes of Leroy Lita at my club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I do not the likes of Leroy Lita at my club

Another backward wannabe rudeboy with and attitude problem. If he was worth holding onto there is no way Reading would ever let him go. I hear reports coming out that we were prepare to offer Lita 15k a week but he thought he was worth 30k. People on this board do not stop ****ing and moaning about season ticket prices and the cost of watching Rangers yet you seem to have no problem on seeing your hard earned money being wasted on someone like Litas wages.

Give me Jason Scotland, Ched Evans and take a chance on Cox

Leon Best, DJ Campbell & Leroy Lita are not what we need.

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
    Another backward wannabe rudeboy with and attitude problem. If he was worth holding onto there is no way Reading would ever let him go. I hear reports coming out that we were prepare to offer Lita 15k a week but he thought he was worth 30k. People on this board do not stop ****ing and moaning about season ticket prices and the cost of watching Rangers yet you seem to have no problem on seeing your hard earned money being wasted on someone like Litas wages.

Give me Jason Scotland, Ched Evans and take a chance on Cox

Leon Best, DJ Campbell & Leroy Lita are not what we need.
    Most great players have attitude problems, Ronaldo, Stan Bowles?! (from what I've heard of course)

Comment

Originally posted by E4Hoop View Post
      Most great players have attitude problems, Ronaldo, Stan Bowles?! (from what I've heard of course)
      Yes but these individuals I've mentioned have the same sort of attitude problems as people I went to school with.

You can't compare the football genius of Stan Bowles or Ronaldo with a t o s s e r like Leroy Lita.

They are called enigmas, Lita is a ####a!

Comment

forget their attitude, which litas has probably been removed now as he knows hes not as big as he thinks he is. Just focus on their footballing ability. All the lads above are better than what we have got at the club.

Comment

Lita is no more a "wannabe rude boy" than DJ Campbell, Beckford or Taarabt.

He knows where the goal is and is proven at this level. A little bit of well placed arrogance never goes amiss.

Leon Best and DJ Campbell have failed here before.......why would they succeed now? Best was one of the worst strikers I've seen at LR in all my days (inc Taylor, Iorfa and Koejoe)

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
            Lita is no more a "wannabe rude boy" than DJ Campbell, Beckford or Taarabt.

He knows where the goal is and is proven at this level. A little bit of well placed arrogance never goes amiss.

Leon Best and DJ Campbell have failed here before.......why would they succeed now? Best was one of the worst strikers I've seen at LR in all my days (inc Taylor, Iorfa and Koejoe)
            Have we not learnt anything from a particular group of players at the POTY dinner. I want us to sign players who play for the shirt and have the right attitude not interested in the nightclub culture and the chance to large it in West London.

Trust me when it comes to players like Lita that is what you are gonna get!

Comment

Agree with W12. Think Leon Knight. He never got the message.

Lita would want high wages and in my view would be trouble. We need a unified squad.

Comment

Couldn't really care less if no-one liked him provided he did his job.

Everyone in the 76 team hated Don Masson - he did ok didn't he?

Comment

Originally posted by qprmarc View Post
                  All the lads above are better than what we have got at the club.

DJ Campbell are you having a laugh.... scored a few goals once in a cup run for some crap team,highlighted as he scored against a very very poor Boro team (i think),and done nothing since relatively big chance moves since.... he is useless,not to mention he should be dropped for his name alone!!

Leon Best... he's not much better either, have never understood the fuss about him. Dex, who we don;t want is light years ahead of both these players.

Comment

yeah

agree that lita is no good for us not because of his attittude,but because his wage demands would take us into a very sticky situation
                    if we pay someone the half a million pound a year that he wants it will cause unhappyness through out the whole squad unsettling playes like routledge and buzsacky
                    again it really comes down to management a good manage would find a player all ready in our set up who can score goals
                    dont forget i also have my own insideman and i can tell you sousa kept using
                    fitz hall as a striker in training sessions and he did look good but for some reason,sousa didnt have the confidence to try hall out
                    maybe a new manager may well give hall a chance up front who knows ,but leon best wikipedia shows 64 games played scored ten which is worse than ageyman so completely useless

Comment

I would rather Scotland than Lita but if we aren't even trying to sign Scotland I would rather we signed Lita than nobody.

Lita does have an attitude problem and he might be disruptive but he is a goalscorer. If he had stayed the whole season at Norwich they would not be in league one now. He played a dozen games for them and still ended up as their top scorer. I agree the likes of Lita should not be at our family club but if it's Lita or nobody I would have to chose Lita.

Comment

Originally posted by dexterforengland View Post
                        agree that lita is no good for us not because of his attittude,but because his wage demands would take us into a very sticky situation
                        if we pay someone the half a million pound a year that he wants it will cause unhappyness through out the whole squad unsettling playes like routledge and buzsacky
                        again it really comes down to management a good manage would find a player all ready in our set up who can score goals
                        dont forget i also have my own insideman and i can tell you sousa kept using
                        fitz hall as a striker in training sessions and he did look good but for some reason,sousa didnt have the confidence to try hall out
                        maybe a new manager may well give hall a chance up front who knows ,but leon best wikipedia shows 64 games played scored ten which is worse than ageyman so completely useless

Agreed

Comment

yes he has "baggage" but if he scores the 20 odd goals we need to get in the p/offs or up...then he'll do.

there are few saints out there...

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                            People on this board do not stop ****ing and moaning about season ticket prices and the cost of watching Rangers yet you seem to have no problem on seeing your hard earned money being wasted on someone like Litas wages.
                            Lita would be a free signing so if anything even with higher wages he's surely offering just as good if not better value for money than having to splash £2-3 million on Cox who is unproven at this level.

Attitude or not, I think Lita is definiately worth a gamble. Not long ago he was being eyed up by Premiership teams. He's scored goals at this level before and did well in his first season in the Prem. It's not very often that a player of his quality will be available on free without competition from bigger clubs.

Also I don't remember him having any problems behaviour wise at Norwich on loan. In fact I remember him scoring loads of goals.

Comment

Lita has a proven record at CCC level and would be a free transfer, so 15k per week should not be a great issue for the club, although some players might be putting in for a wage rise.

He may have a questionable attitude, but if he converts the chances the team creates, I don't think there would be many complaints.

Just think if he had been signed in January, instead of HH, he might have scored some of those missed chances against Coventry, Reading, Cardiff, Norwich, Sheff Utd, Palace etc and QPR would have made the play-offs.

Scotland? QPR haven't been linked with him and he wants Prem league football if he is to leave Swansea and thy would be asking for a £2M fee.

Cox? Swindon want £2.5M for him which is too high considering he is unproven at this level.

Evans? Is a good call, but how much would Man City want for him and would he drop down to the CCC?

Comment

Working...
                              X