Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

has anyone stood firm and not renewed....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• has anyone stood firm and not renewed....

as I have done and have no intention of?????? seems the club have mugged off Rangers supporters again, fair play if you have renewed,thats loyalty to the max, but i wont be mugged off by the fat eyetie,comical Ali and that joke of a sporting director, away games all the way and selcted home games for me and sunbury junior now,
    whats your thoughts?
    From the Hills of Kerry
    To the streets of Free Derry

Same as mate. No renewal from me...simply cannot justify the £s
    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

I haven't renewed for the first time for about 12 years since I was 8, might even be longer. The reason for that though isn't entirely down to mosts reasons. I'll be off doing my basic training for 3 and a half months from September, and I had a poster off heres season ticket for a number of games at the end of last season and found them hard enough to get rid of, so will be getting a membership for the first month or so I can make it to the football (best not miss out on any away games because of it seeing as the last few years I've hardly missed a game) and then a half season ticket a christmas.

Comment

Yes same for me no season ticket and more away games next season

Comment

Same here - I will not be renewing... Our beloved club is a shambles...

Comment

Also not renewed but more because I can't afford it. Same seat for 11 years but that's progress for ya!:very_sad:

Comment

I will re-new on deadline day or after. It is testing the patience, but alot of work going on behind the scenes to prevent what happened last season. I would say an appointment of JIm or Colin will not enthrall me with confidence though.
              ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Haven't yet waiting to see who new manager will be.With some of the names being linked at the moment I won't be.Not going to pay nearly £800 for the same cr*p as we were dished up this season.Will pick and choose games.

Comment

Originally posted by adethesunburyranger View Post
                  as I have done and have no intention of?????? seems the club have mugged off Rangers supporters again, fair play if you have renewed,thats loyalty to the max, but i wont be mugged off by the fat eyetie,comical Ali and that joke of a sporting director, away games all the way and selcted home games for me and sunbury junior now,
                  whats your thoughts?

Stood firm? Why is everybody supposed to give up on the club they support?
                  Just because you feel a certain way, doesn't mean that is the majority of Rangers fans. I wouldn't even say message boards gave across the general view of the average Rs fan.

People's minds are soured my negativity that they read on messageboards. Those that do not read are left to make up theior own minds. Home form wasn't that bad last season, few too many nil-nil draws, change those to 1-0 wins and we would have had one of the best home records in the league.

New sponsorship deals, new catering, new ticketing, step by step the club is improving. The club is also likely to be better off to lose fickle fans that get one whiff of money and turn into female type creatures wanting all things and everything immediately.

Your post pleases me as we really can do without people lacking in sound judgement or patience. Have we been 'mugged off'? Or are expectations set too high; to have a stable, well run club that generates a decent revenue has to be done step by step.

I feel upgrading the corporate facilities was the best thing they have done with the clubs future in mind. This gives them the vehicle to attract more sponsorship and investment to then better the facilities and playing staff to the level they clearly want to.

Unfortunately the only people that will come out of this looking like mugs are those that miss out on what look like the biggest years in the clubs history.

Would you still have stayed at a broke club struggling to survive each season? If yes then more fool you, if no then you have to question your current reactions.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                    It is testing the patience, but alot of work going on behind the scenes to prevent what happened last season.
                    Meaning?

Comment

the biggest years in the clubs history
                      ....but we were told that last season - wearing a bit thin now.
                      http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Comment

No WAY TO MUCH £££££££££.

Comment

Originally posted by RLHoop View Post
                          Stood firm? Why is everybody supposed to give up on the club they support?
                          Just because you feel a certain way, doesn't mean that is the majority of Rangers fans. I wouldn't even say message boards gave across the general view of the average Rs fan.

People's minds are soured my negativity that they read on messageboards. Those that do not read are left to make up theior own minds. Home form wasn't that bad last season, few too many nil-nil draws, change those to 1-0 wins and we would have had one of the best home records in the league.

New sponsorship deals, new catering, new ticketing, step by step the club is improving. The club is also likely to be better off to lose fickle fans that get one whiff of money and turn into female type creatures wanting all things and everything immediately.

Your post pleases me as we really can do without people lacking in sound judgement or patience. Have we been 'mugged off'? Or are expectations set too high; to have a stable, well run club that generates a decent revenue has to be done step by step.

I feel upgrading the corporate facilities was the best thing they have done with the clubs future in mind. This gives them the vehicle to attract more sponsorship and investment to then better the facilities and playing staff to the level they clearly want to.

Unfortunately the only people that will come out of this looking like mugs are those that miss out on what look like the biggest years in the clubs history.

Would you still have stayed at a broke club struggling to survive each season? If yes then more fool you, if no then you have to question your current reactions.
                          Thanks for your kind words RL,LET ME TAKE YOU UP ON A COUPLE OF THEM,at no point have i thrown the toys out of the pram and said im not supporting my team,probably manage about 20-25 games next season, now I happen to think the £800 i shelled out last season was very poor value for and wont pay that,which was the majority feeling amongst the QPR family,finally I AM NOT a mug or fickle so refrain from accusing me of that my friend as you dont know me or know the level of support i give to my team, thanks and have a great summer
                          From the Hills of Kerry
                          To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

Nah rushed over to renew at the first avialable opportunity

Comment

To much money but might renew if we get a good manager and good signings to make a go of it next season.

Comment

Working...
                              X