Could NW do a an O'Neill and walk?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could NW do a an O'Neill and walk?

O'Neill quit as he was promised funds and was'nt given them,a man of principal,also he knows he will get a top job elsewhere,I worry that Warnock could do the same,promises were made to indice him to Loftus Rd and he wants 2 quality strikers and as yet he hasnt got them,and now we are being linked to dross like Luke Varney,hardly NWs first choice.Anyone else concerned?

He could but he won't

Comment

You have a good point, let's hope not.
      Queens Park Rangers
      NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Na. He speaks in glowing terms about Amit & Ishan in all interviews. Seems like they have a very good relationship. By all accounts Martin o Neill didn't speak to Randy Lerner in 4 months. How can any working relationship work on those terms.

Comment

Thats my worry as well!!
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

Daft thread, NW has already clearly stated a number of times he is here to run a football club properly and work within a budget.

Secondly who the hell is going to offer NW a 'top job', get ****ing real.

Comment

How can you say that?

We've bought more players than any other club in the championship, with more to come !!

Its a squad not just a team, you need good back-up.

Last years big spenders Forest have hardly brought in anyone
              ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post

To be fair they spent big & bought quality. No reason to go into the market again for big changes. They were 2 games away from the prem.

Comment

The funds are there the good players do not want to play for Qpr but players like varney do.
                  We are a small club with gates around 13000 and go thourgh managers like hot cakes more managers in 20 years than liverpool have had in their history says somthing about our club.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                    O'Neill quit as he was promised funds and was'nt given them,a man of principal,also he knows he will get a top job elsewhere,I worry that Warnock could do the same,promises were made to indice him to Loftus Rd and he wants 2 quality strikers and as yet he hasnt got them,and now we are being linked to dross like Luke Varney,hardly NWs first choice.Anyone else concerned?
                    Who's to say that maybe the strikers he is after don't want to come here?.

Comment

any manager could walk no matter what club, pointless.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                        How can you say that?

We've bought more players than any other club in the championship, with more to come !!

Its a squad not just a team, you need good back-up.

I don't care how many we bring in, it's about real quality, and apart from Taarabt, who else is there ? It's all being done on the cheap, again. Come on Rangers, prove me wrong, PLEASE !!

Comment

Originally posted by rangersroar View Post
                          I don't care how many we bring in, it's about real quality, and apart from Taarabt, who else is there ? It's all being done on the cheap, again. Come on Rangers, prove me wrong, PLEASE !!
                          The board have probably set a budget on transfers and wages as they are not gonna do a Chelsea/Man City and blow mega money to buy success.And i would rather have it that way.

We have quite a few players on long term big money contracts.We need to free up wages to get these better players.This legacy is unfortunately the result of Gianni's interference in transfer dealings.

Comment

Originally posted by stan_bowles View Post
                            The board have probably set a budget on transfers and wages as they are not gonna do a Chelsea/Man City and blow mega money to buy success.And i would rather have it that way.

We have quite a few players on long term big money contracts.We need to free up wages to get these better players.This legacy is unfortunately the result of Gianni's interference in transfer dealings.
                            it will probably take 3-4 years before his rubbish transfers are cleared out of the way so untill then probably mid-table finish at best flirting with play-off

Comment

Originally posted by stan_bowles View Post

I dont expect the board to spend"Mega Money",but did expect us to spend more than the £1.5 million we have spend,i felt about £5 million was a reasonable amount to expect this summer

Comment

Working...
                              X