Commercial Dept at Rangers ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Commercial Dept at Rangers ???

Do we even have one,the programme list Ali russell as director however, the C Club is totally empty most games,W12 is full of hangers on,ex boxess told by someone down there on Saturday that most are empty and unsold,advertising space around the ground has large empty spaces and the players kit sponsorship page in the programme was embarassing.

Add to that thousands of empty seats on Saturday i would suggest Ali Russell should be shown the door.

plus the new kit not being ready ,we are a small club and the commercial dept is very important,however at Rangers it is a shambles.
    Last edited by Romford Hoop; 11-08-2010, 02:07 PM.

Agreed whats with all the wh ite blanks

Comment

doesnt look good but i am sure its part of the master plan
      its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

W12 sells pretty well to regular joes like me and you. Decent value too tbf. The huge gaps are in C-Club - usually filled with scouts and such like.

Comment

From what I have heard the blank advertising spaces are because the club have priced local companies out of the market, they wont cut their rates as that might devalue the brand.

reality checked needed i think
          its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

I wouldn't mind sponsoring Jamie Mackies shin pads ;)

Comment

Originally posted by PeterG View Post
              From what I have heard the blank advertising spaces are because the club have priced local companies out of the market, they wont cut their rates as that might devalue the brand.

reality checked needed i think

Comment

Romford Hoop

Don't disagree with you, but Ali Russell has not been in that role for about 8 months now and not responsible for season ticket drives or commercially for home games
                ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Having the directors box does look awful, One of the reasons for this I am guessing is that each of the executive boxes gets allocated a certain number of tickets for the directors box - I know that this was the case when I was invited to be in one last year, That boxes had 4-6 ticket so if this was repeated throgh al the boxes you could have nearly 100 tickets allocated to people that aren't going to use the unless they are genuine football fans and would rather sit outside than sitting in the comfort of a box, especially on a day like last Saturday.

I could of course be wrong in assuming that all of the boxes get allocated tickets in this area.

By the way, I choose to sit outside :-)
                  Don't you just love Gianni "I've never done nothing wrong for this club" Paladini..

Comment

Originally posted by BuzsakyIsGod View Post
                    I wouldn't mind sponsoring Jamie Mackies shin pads ;)
                    Apparently Paul Mason wants to sponsor Shaun Derrys jock strap

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                      Apparently Paul Mason wants to sponsor Shaun Derrys jock strap
                      I knew it!

Comment

quote from QBP

Don't disagree with you, but Ali Russell has not been in that role for about 8 months now and not responsible for season ticket drives or commercially for home games

So what does he do,he was bloody usless at commercial,so who is in charge than, and i am talking about the number 1

Comment

Not sure, think its more abroad stuff and promoting the club. I was led to believe before end of season , that Ali had shifted his attention elsewhere. it was the current board who decided to stick with Gold, Silver Bronze idea for one more season for example.
                          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by Romford Hoop View Post
                            the C Club is totally empty most games
                            To be honest I find that quite a sickening and embarrassing sight. I can understand boxes not always being used, but the best seats in the house, permanently empty?? For one thing its an apalling waste. Hopefully just a sad legacy leftover from the greedy Briatore days, but something is desperately required there.

Comment

Working...
                            X