• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If gerry francis returns

Remember i telphoned paladini and recomended him

IF HE DOES RETURN WE WILL DEFO GO UP AS CHAMPIONS

Oh behave
    Some acheive greatness, some have it thrust upon them. Then there is the lucky gits who just get everything

Comment

Pete why do you allow DFE to continuous post this rubbish on this site?

We all know its you and no else that permits it.

Comment

yeah

yeah but what if he does return ,you would have to say i know my football then,this is not a random post its based on the latest news that gerry is not going back to stoke next season,also i have promoted three differant managers of which gerry is one of them

Comment

Oh well, as you promoted his name, then obvioulsy Flavio will make a decision based on that...

Comment

Its says on sky sports news, that he is considering an offer to stay at stoke next season. So where do u get ur facts from??
            Some acheive greatness, some have it thrust upon them. Then there is the lucky gits who just get everything

Comment

may i be the first to thank DFE for advising GP-you are helping us get promoted-cheers.

UUURRRSSSS

Comment

Originally posted by arosey View Post
                Its says on sky sports news, that he is considering an offer to stay at stoke next season. So where do u get ur facts from??
                Probably the same orifice he talks out of...

Comment

Francis would not get us promoted as champions if he returned. Too pessimistic and picked up too many bad habits with his experience (Holloway highlighted them when he took over).

Comment

Gerry only went to Stoke because they didnt mind him working part time. Unless his circumstances have changed i cant see him wanting a full time job,
                    DFE did you ever see us play when he was manager last time, it was awfull.

Comment

Gerry Francis still thinks its the summer of 84'

Comment

Wise, Ince or Gerry?

As we seem to be getting blown out by every decent prospect known to man, i'm lowering my expectations. I'd take Gerry back over those two.
                        Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

None of those Scott
                          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

yes

yes im going to have to call him nail on the head scott soon

if gerry returns he will get that defense realising that they must start all the attacks
                            we will see leigterwood and eiphram turned into the finest attacking full backs in the country
                            the football will amaze you
                            without doubt rutledge will make the full england side
                            as will matt connolly
                            gerrry will turn vine into the best left winger at the club
                            the striker system that gerry uses is the same as coppell
                            he will want four strikers trying to win two positions

YOU CANNOTT JUDGE FRANCIS ON HIS LAST STINT AS MANAGER
                            THATS BECAUSE GERRY COULDNT WORK WITH IN THE CONFINES OF NEAR BANKRUPTSY

EVERYONE KEEPS TALKING ABOUT LES FERDINAND he was signed by jim smith for ten thousand and goes down in history as the greatest siging in the history of qpr
                            BUT REMEMBER GERRY BOUGHT CROUCH FOR 60 000 POUNDS AND IF GERRY HAD STAYED HE WOULD HAVE GOT HIM INTO THE FULL ENGLAND TEAM BEFORE SELLING HIM FOR TEN MILLION
                            so trust me if gerry returns its GOING TO BE A GREAT SUCCESSFULL PERIOD IN OUR HISTORY:boss:

Comment

Originally posted by dexterforengland View Post
                              yes im going to have to call him nail on the head scott soon

if gerry returns he will get that defense realising that they must start all the attacks
                              we will see leigterwood and eiphram turned into the finest attacking full backs in the country
                              the football will amaze you
                              without doubt rutledge will make the full england side
                              as will matt connolly
                              gerrry will turn vine into the best left winger at the club
                              the striker system that gerry uses is the same as coppell
                              he will want four strikers trying to win two positions

YOU CANNOTT JUDGE FRANCIS ON HIS LAST STINT AS MANAGER
                              THATS BECAUSE GERRY COULDNT WORK WITH IN THE CONFINES OF NEAR BANKRUPTSY

EVERYONE KEEPS TALKING ABOUT LES FERDINAND he was signed by jim smith for ten thousand and goes down in history as the greatest siging in the history of qpr
                              BUT REMEMBER GERRY BOUGHT CROUCH FOR 60 000 POUNDS AND IF GERRY HAD STAYED HE WOULD HAVE GOT HIM INTO THE FULL ENGLAND TEAM BEFORE SELLING HIM FOR TEN MILLION
                              so trust me if gerry returns its GOING TO BE A GREAT SUCCESSFULL PERIOD IN OUR HISTORY:boss:
                              *YAWN*

Comment

Working...
                              X