Qpr badge tattoo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Qpr badge tattoo

I am thinking of getting one done any one got some advice on how much it cost them and where to get it done or not cheers.

any pics if poss
    Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

nuffield

nuffield is the nuffield arms knocked down now and did you used to drink in it
    i remember it used to have a fantastic banner on the roof was that any of your mates

Comment

Originally posted by nuffieldranger View Post
      I am thinking of getting one done any one got some advice on how much it cost them and where to get it done or not cheers.

any pics if poss
      I got one done of the old badge at Portsmouth Harbour the day after Kevin Gallen done his knee in when we won 2-1 I think it was as a few of stayed the weekend.

Cost about £30 then but I expect double that these days.

I remember wishing I supported Bury FC at the time rather the Queens Park Rangers Football Club 1882 when he started on the lettering

Comment

Originally posted by nuffieldranger View Post

any pics if poss
        Dunno how to upload a pic on here mate but check out my avator

Comment

Originally posted by dexterforengland View Post
          nuffield is the nuffield arms knocked down now and did you used to drink in it
          i remember it used to have a fantastic banner on the roof was that any of your mates
          Nuffield is a very small village in oxfordshire
          Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Hi NuffieldRanger,

I live in Carterton, Oxfordshire and I went to this artist to have mine done:
            http://www.bodygraffix.co.uk/

I can also recommend this guy in Carterton, has a very good reputation:
            http://www.thomsonlocal.com/Lonely-M...mpanyinfo.html

I hope this helps and nice to see another Ox R's on here .
            The future's bright...the future is blue and white.
            :grimace:

Comment

Originally posted by Neo View Post
              Hi NuffieldRanger,

I live in Carterton, Oxfordshire and I went to this artist to have mine done:
              http://www.bodygraffix.co.uk/

I can also recommend this guy in Carterton, has a very good reputation:
              http://www.thomsonlocal.com/Lonely-M...mpanyinfo.html

I hope this helps and nice to see another Ox R's on here .
              Cheers Neo just looked you up on google same county but 35 miles away still as you said nice too see there are other Ox R,s on here LOL;D

Comment

don't know how to upload, check out the avator, cost 250 earth pounds

Comment

Originally posted by churchy View Post
                  looks damn good though mate
                  Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

£250.00 gulp, must say it looks better than the real one,
                    QPR BORN AND BRED

Comment

Yup, looks good mate, and if I could guarantee the outcome would be like that I would pay £250 for it as well mate.

Nice.

My blue needs a second coat and strangely enough the pain is kinda nice.
                      I want another but not sure what to get yet. I don't think I can keep having the crests every time we change them....which could be often knowing this lot.

The future's bright...the future is blue and white.
                      :grimace:

Comment

the wife has just reminded me it was £150, 2 and a half hours at 60 quid an hour, the bloke done a spot on job

Comment

the wife has just reminded me it was £150, 2 and a half hours at 60 quid an hour, the bloke done a spot on job
                          I love it fella - looks perfect.

Thing is, for me, I have the older shield style one done already and as a tat it would look way way too similar. May go for some writing this time, "W12", "Loftus Road" that kind of thing.
                          Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

churchy where did you get it done?

Comment

Where did you get it done mate thats a good tat and how big is it?

Comment

Working...
                              X