The Question Of Lopez?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Question Of Lopez?

On January 2009, López was expected to sign during the transfer window with Birmingham City of the English second level, but failed his medical. In the following month, he joined fellow league side Queens Park Rangers for the final 15 games of the season

Why is it, we want Lopez? I keep hearing how good we think he is, based on one free kick at home to Bristol City
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Because he looked a decent player and played like he actually gave a crap?

Comment

I thought he played well in the games prior to the Bristol one, pete.
      In my opinion, his overall play was very good, he displayed intelligent use of the ball, he showed the right level of commitment, and with a bit more luck might have had a couple more goals to his tally. I thought he was quality.

Comment

To be fair, I agree

Much better option than Mahon.
        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

I thought he was pants against Norwich in the terrible rain. Can only judge him on that as after that game I refused to go back as to be fair all 11 were pants
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Lopez looked to me like he had a good footballing brain-he read the game well and his passing was good. That free-kick was awesome,but some of his corners were dodgy.

Comment

Not just his free kick even though it was good.
              He looks like a good player overal

and he is good set pieces.
              Under Les Ferdinand:
              Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
              Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
              Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
              Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
              And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

he's cheap too, was on Ł1500 max...

could be a more useful squad player than mahon...

Comment

good squad player

Comment

He is blatantly a cut above most of the team in terms of ability.

Comment

His reading of the game is far better than anyone else we have in that position , his crossing for legiterwoods header was pure class. he appears to have time on the ball and i think given the time of a preseason would be the perfect holding midfielder for us! sign him up, he's only 27.

Comment

Putting the free kick to one side for a moment...

Is Lopez good enough to start in our team with the current squad we have?
                        Is Lopez good enough for a team with promotion aspirations?
                        Is Lopez a better option in centre of midfield then others in the squad?

Whenever people ask who we should sign and why I always think we should sign players who improve the squad. Is the player coming in better than what we already have - if yes then good signing. If no then why bother. When we signed Buzsaky was he a better option than Moore or Baidoo? Yes definitely, so is Lopez a better option than Mahon or Leigertwood. If yes then yes we should sign him.

Comment

DEXTERFORENGLAND AWARD TOP POSTER 2008 - 09?

You poor poor man, that must be the worst award you could ever win.
                          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Is Lopez good enough to start in our team with the current squad we have?YES
                            Is Lopez good enough for a team with promotion aspirations? maybe
                            Is Lopez a better option in centre of midfield then others in the squad? Other than Rowlands and leighterwood

But he did fail a medical a month before he came to QPR:horror::horror:

Comment

I thought Lopez was class and the one thing, that most around me,let cloud their judgement was his corners and free kicks. He would certainly add to our midfield and if others are taking the dead balls then he would actually appear better.
                              RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

Working...
                              X