No announcement yet.

Season Ticket Increases

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How accurat is the 500ish season tickets that have been renewed?

Comment

Pete your saying kids should not go free.My boys 9 and I payed £199 for his ST this year,its only under 8s that go free.I would love it if I only had to £50.

Comment

sorry my welsh friend but why are u posting on a QPR board

head back to the valleys asap

taxi for gareth.......

Comment

Originally posted by GarethGardner View Post
          How much do you lot pay for a season ticket then ?

Iv bought mine for Cardiff Citys new stadium with an outside chance of possible Premier League football for £332.50. It was £329 but had to pay the extra for a card which has a barcode for quicker entrance.Other tickets can go up to £420 (roughly) maximum
          im 16 in june and will have to pay 399 (? i think) of the queens finest. same price as morris what ever he has

Comment

This is great news,we have been calling on fans to boycott this disgrace & it seems they are doing so in there droves,we will vote with our feet FB so u better start thinking of plan B!!

Comment

Sorry, can't see it myself.

This is just rumour and its the sort of rumour the club will not mind, because then when they announce much smaller, or no, increases - many fans will be thankful, or feel the club have behaved well.

If prices go up 25% for ST, we should expect the same for walk ups - if it happens I will not attend any home games next season and will not renew my membership.

Only justification for ANY increase is Premier League football.
              twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

trouble is. this has probably always been part of the plan, high prices and little input from the owners

Comment

Working...
                X