Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you take Olly back?

Serious question.

Our most successful manager of recent times, created a bond between players and fans that has never been seen before in my life time, created a team that would battle till they collapsed.

Any reason why he would be a worse choice than De Canio coming back? Could we tempt him and Kenny Jackett back?

Or, could we tempt Jackett to QPR???
    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

thought he was a good manager except for one thing the last 18 months became pure hoof football and that is something we don't need back

Comment

NO

Comment

id rather take my ex missus back!
        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
          @chrisrobson9

Comment

Doesnt anyone else want the Job then.

Comment

Originally posted by HoopDoggyDogg View Post
              Doesnt anyone else want the Job then.
              can you blame them haha

Comment

Olly is a legend but we've moved on now.
                Mahal kita QPR

Follow me on Twitter: Filiranger

Comment

well the job ad went something like this............wanted.........a man totally devoid of any respect for himself to become the laughing stock of the football world as he attempts to 'manage' a bunch of mediocre at best ccc footballers and cheap foreigh imported nobodies under the watchful eye of an orange faced fat balding italian egomaniac and his henchman gino!

Comment

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
                    Makes me laugh when people react like this to Olly. The club hasn't improved much since he left. We now have a massive squad, spent more on wages than Olly ever has. 7 different managers that hasn't achieved for the club what Olly did. The board are ****ing up every other week. GP is still feeding BS to those that listen. the club is a laughing stock. So how exactly have we now become too good for Holloway. Get real folks.

Comment

Right now, feeling rather low, I would take him back.

Comment

Originally posted by superckat View Post
                        Makes me laugh when people react like this to Olly. The club hasn't improved much since he left. We now have a massive squad, spent more on wages than Olly ever has. 7 different managers that hasn't achieved for the club what Olly did. The board are ****ing up every other week. GP is still feeding BS to those that listen. the club is a laughing stock. So how exactly have we now become too good for Holloway. Get real folks.

Hence why I's chuck in the olly/jackett scenario.

People forget how well they got average (and indeed some cack) players to perform excellently.
                        Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Originally posted by superckat View Post
                          You are right the club is a laughing stock but the rot set in during his last year here and he was part of the reason why so no to him coming back.
                          "Originally Posted by qblockpete
                          QPR will finish at least in the Play offs
                          Swansea will finish in bottom 6
                          Middlesboro will finish champions"

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
                            Hence why I's chuck in the olly/jackett scenario.

People forget how well they got average (and indeed some cack) players to perform excellently.

Motivation can get you so far but at the end of the day it only lasts so long and unless you have a talent to back it up it stops working. The Blackburn away in the cup video said it all, telling the players to watch out for someone not playing, players on games consoles etc...
                            "Originally Posted by qblockpete
                            QPR will finish at least in the Play offs
                            Swansea will finish in bottom 6
                            Middlesboro will finish champions"

Comment

dont look back ................look forward!

Comment

Working...
                              X