X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blackstock to Forest?

http://www.people.co.uk/sport/footba...name_page.html

Wonder if any truth?

Saw in the other thread about Blackstock that his contract never ended up happening, time will tell i guess.

Sean In Oz

would be a great deal for us........cash towards a 'real' goalscorer of quality!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Given Forest went back on a deal for Camp I hope we get a "Borrowdale" type contract signed to ensure that any proposed deal would go through. Not that I think he should be going mind you..
      "Originally Posted by qblockpete
      QPR will finish at least in the Play offs
      Swansea will finish in bottom 6
      Middlesboro will finish champions"

Comment

I am with Factamondo!:exciting:

Comment

£2.2 mil that would be deal of the century for us. i would take that and you can get probably 2 proven goalscorers.

Comment

ol dexter its a shame you were not played
            if you did you may have stayed
            but take love peace and happyness to forest
            and when you return to play us your be blest
            we wont foul mouth you because youve past the test

Comment

tbh if he goes then we should be looking at replacing ALL our strikers....obviously there are better strikers than dex but there are most certainly better strikers than sdc, agymang and helgusson. imo shouldnt be the first to be replace, instead he should be the last 1 out.
              ranger4now ranger4always RANGER4LIFE

Comment

ranger for life i cant beleive that you just posted that ,i was just going to post the same thing,can it be that we are phycically conected do you believe
                in spiritual healing

Comment

2.2 mill!
                  Quick snap their bloody hands off!

Comment

£2.2m is alot of money for Blackstock and if true we must sell. However I am a little confused......

When we played Notts Forest at theirs a few weeks back Davies was banging on about having to work with kids as they don't have the kind of money as Wolves, Brum and QPR's of this division....? What was that all about then, none of the 3 aforementioned clubs have spent £2.2m on a championship player recently....?

Comment

why would blackstock want to play in league one? anything over a million though you'd have to take, hes good but not great

Comment

take the money and spend it wisely.
                        what the hell was god thinking of when he thought of hamsters?

Comment

I don't know about Forest, but I'd be surprised if Blackstock was with us the start of next season. Contract runs out 2010 and he didn't sign an extension.
                          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

maybe dexter wants to move on for free and get a massive two million signing on fee

Comment

Id offer s****horpe blackstock n hall in exchange for gary hooper..........great business imho...........forest camp n blackstock 2m!
                              you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X