Connolly backing Ainsworth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Connolly backing Ainsworth

QPR defender Matthew Connolly insists all the players will be happy if Gareth Ainsworth lands the ma...

More...

I said this could happen two weeks ago and is this the start which will be dressed up as player power that will see GA (and the Fat Itie) as Managers next season which will be disaster, although paladini will be happy as he will keep his job.

GA is a very good link between the players and manager as well as the players and fans, nothing else.

Comment

GA would be an absolute disaster I'd consider asking for a refund on my season ticket...nice guy, average player, good/bad coach does anyone even know?

If GA had any authority he'd be putting the likes of Fitz 'Boyacca Sha' Hall in his place instead of letting him go around arranging nights out for the lads when they should be fulfilling their duities as professional footballers.

GA is a puppet and yes man...nothing more.

We would be bottom of the league by Halloween.
      Last edited by W12_Ranger; 06-05-2009, 04:25 PM.

Comment

Ainsworth done wonders for the club, but me and W12ranger agree for a change
        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

It would be a terrible appointment.

Comment

yes

yes i hate to say it but i also agree with w 12 on this one he just dosnt have that special quality

Comment

Could never happen!!! could it??
              @chrisrobson9

Comment

well

yes it could happen dont forget that flav wanted ainsworth in origionally but was out voted by amit and gianni

Comment

he gets the job back to gates of 10k i reckon and it would show lack of ambition by the fat c--t again.

Comment

Just take Sunderland for example. All the players wanted that Sbragia bloke(spelling?) and he has made them worse i think
                    God I miss cooke's pie & mash

Comment

GA would be the perfect no, no, no, no, no, yes man for Flabio,
                      The future's bright...the future is blue and white.
                      :grimace:

Comment

Ainsworth in charge:
                        P11
                        W3
                        D2
                        L6
                        F7
                        A13

11 points from 11 games = 46 points over the course of the season = RELEGATION

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                          what "wonders" has he done exactly?.If he gets the job we will be a complete laughing stock(if we arent already),he is a YES man,nothing more and while i have great respect for the wild one as a player and as a person,he is not managerial material.

Comment

if g/a gets the job im gonna become a monk!
                            you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                              Pete we what we seem to agree is their is something fundamentally wrong with the attitude of a number of players at our club.

Comment

Working...
                              X