Total Blackout of QPR NEWS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by baille funk View Post
    sporting directors are needed if you have a de canio or sousa? but we had a dowie and he still wasn't buying the players. what does GP know about football that qualifies him to be a sporting director? **** all, is what. he knows an agent, he uses the agent, and every player we get comes through that agent whether they be good or bad. gp is completely unqualified.
    furthermore, gp will do anything to keep hold of his job, including undermining football managers at the club. he uses you, pete, in order to strengthen his position at the club. unfortunately you are either too niave or too stupid to see what a patsy you have become.
    gp is a total and utter liability and is seriously holding this club back - it amazes me that flavio can't or won't see it, though i suspect the time will come when gp is out on his ear. when you have a sporting director that goes around, in front of fans, calling flavio a ###x, sousa a ###x, that is a total disgrace. when he leaks bogus information to people like Q Block Pete - i mean, come on, all due respect, but who the **** is Q Block Pete except a bod with a drum no more worthy of privvy information thatn you or i - then he is undermining the club. gp talks out of his #### half the time - ben watson was a 'done deal' in the summer - gp's words, i heard them myself.
    it is time this club was restructured from top to bottom. if gp wants to stay and 'run the business' (ha ha, pete you make me laugh) then so be it. let him become favio's bitch secretary. but keep the man away from the football side of things, get a manager who is given a budget and allowed to get on with things. if he is unable to get players in because he 'soesn't knwo the league' then get a manager in who does.
    of course, that's the thing gp fears the most because then it will be goodbye gp, a man who is far more concerned about his own position then about the club. the sooner you wakeup to that fact pete the better for everyone including yourself.

Spot on and I now love you :girl:

Comment

Working...
    X