Messages to the Players...add yours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Messages to the Players...add yours

Found out last night that many players read here (and other boards). Many don't, actually the tops intelligent people like Cerny and Gorkss don't, lofl, what does that say about us or them? maybe we shouldnt have that conversation lol

So, fire away chaps and chapesses, anything you want to say to them?

(this thread will be moderated for the sake of watrbs members if necessary)

I'll start...

Cookie - you're a tops bloke, you should have tried to stay a bit longer last night, oh and i've seen Eleni's photos from last night when you went clubbing, could your shirt have been tighter?

Routledge - Great player, great great player, BUT, what was with the attitude last night and the frigging sun glasses?? Yuo let yourself and the fans down.

Gaz - i love you, we all do

Ageymang - you've an attitude problem

Damo - stop being so shy..you really are a gentle giant it seems. oh and WTF is the facial hair about ?
    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Yo bling innit bruv

Comment

Lets hope the board read these messages and moans on here and act on them like they did on the manager.Not saying sack but big ####ing flea in the ears needed.
      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Antonio - 'Whatever possessed you to wear pink boots man!!?'.

;D

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
          Lets hope the board read these messages and moans on here and act on them like they did on the manager.Not saying sack but big ####ing flea in the ears needed.

Nail on head(i think)

this board undermined Sousa big-style

cue Pete saying " only my opinion"

But we need some stability.

he was working with his hands tied-he could not sign who he wanted,had constant interference,and was trying his best under almost impossible circumstances.

I HONESTLY believe,that given a free reign,he could have got us promoted.

Comment

nothing to say...the players should do the talking on the pitch next season.

Comment

Vine and Routledge, you are class players!
              Under Les Ferdinand:
              Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
              Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
              Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
              Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
              And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
                Found out last night that many players read here (and other boards). Many don't, actually the tops intelligent people like Cerny and Gorkss don't, lofl, what does that say about us or them? maybe we shouldnt have that conversation lol

So, fire away chaps and chapesses, anything you want to say to them?

(this thread will be moderated for the sake of watrbs members if necessary)

I'll start...

Cookie - you're a tops bloke, you should have tried to stay a bit longer last night, oh and i've seen Eleni's photos from last night when you went clubbing, could your shirt have been tighter?

Routledge - Great player, great great player, BUT, what was with the attitude last night and the frigging sun glasses?? Yuo let yourself and the fans down.

Gaz - i love you, we all do

Ageymang - you've an attitude problem

Damo - stop being so shy..you really are a gentle giant it seems. oh and WTF is the facial hair about ?
                To the players, I will translate what Scott really means

Cookie. - Scott is saying you should have spent more time with him last night because he thinks you're fit.

Routledge - Scott is upset that you were playing hard to get and he couldn't even get to look into your eyes

Gaz - Scott wants you so bad. But he wants you all to himself

Agyemang - No one has ever turned Scott down like that before

Damo - Scott is saying stop being so gentle. He likes it a bit rough.

My message to the players is either you do better next season or Scott will be visiting each of you with a bottle of Mateus, Vaseline and a pack of 3. If you think I'm joking, just ask Pete how much he had to pay Lita not to join us in January.

Comment

ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                  THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by superckat View Post

Cookie. - Scott is saying you should have spent more time with him last night because he thinks you're fit.

Routledge - Scott is upset that you were playing hard to get and he couldn't even get to look into your eyes

My message to the players is either you do better next season or Scott will be visiting each of you with a bottle of Mateus, Vaseline and a pack of 3. If you think I'm joking, just ask Pete how much he had to pay Lita not to join us in January.
                    lmfao...that has got to be the best post i have seen for a while

Comment

haha! :bad_smile:
                      Under Les Ferdinand:
                      Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                      Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                      Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                      Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                      And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

To Rowan Vine, Josie says, can she have your shirt?
                        (She'd quite like it with you still inside it, but she'll settle for just the shirt...)

And after, last night, I suppose some people who were there might want to ask, why can't all the players be as personable as Cerny?
                        Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Absolutely brillliant post ! a lover scorned! i think the reason alot of the players left early maybe coming a bit clearer!

Comment

Can you get me a trial?

Comment

lol
                              The future's bright...the future is blue and white.
                              :grimace:

Comment

Working...
                              X