In regards To The QBLOCK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In regards To The QBLOCK

Posted by RANDOM RANGER ON our other board, no-one is probably going to see it, so I've posted it up.

Will add not everyone in the qblock was doing it

Are you a Q block *****? If so, read on...

Monday's game really annoyed me. So much so I'm willing to post on this board - which I rarely do but feel this is the best place to reach the 'target audience'. What gives the narrow minded *****s in Q block the authority to act as 'our voice' when singing/chanting the most ridiculous, brain-dead, *****ic things? It's really starting to **** me off.

Chants about Flavio made me wonder and then 'Der, der, der, der, Dexter Blackstock' at 0-2 sent me over the edge. Pathetic. I could see, even at 2-0, that we were by far and away the better side. Yes, maybe Dexter would have finished the chances we had in the 1st half but he was playing for Forest - get over it. Deal with it. Focus your efforts on getting the best from those players in the blue and white. Correct me if I'm wrong but I didn't hear the same chant at 3-2? *****s some people.

It may be my aging ears playing a trick on me but I'm sure I heard 'Flavio, you're a ****' being sung in the same area of *****s. If so, why? The guy clearly wants success and clearly (even more so) wants to be entertained in doing so. Happy days as far as I'm concerned - entertaining football is music to my ears after the last 10-13 years of tripe down LR. Yes, they got the season ticket fiasco all wrong but I'm sure that's not Flavio's decision - too granular for him to get involved IMO.

Don't get me wrong, I really appreciate the effort and noise that resounds from that area of the ground - starting 90% of the songs in the ground but something needs to be said. Maybe I should have started a chant in retaliation...maybe 'Q block, shut yer mouth, Q block, Q block, shut your mouth'.

Anyone agree with me? I'm SURE I'm not alone.

RR
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

The **** that has come from that corner of the ground beggars belief.

"Didier Drogba's got aids"-oh yeah hilarious.

Tottenham Tottenham Tottenham-after they beat Chelsea at last season's carling cup final-we are QPR FFS-we HATE Tottenham-or were none of you at the 82 cup final??Probably not thinking about it.

kids led by Paladini's puppet

MUGS

Comment

o dear. You have not got a clue, have you?

I not only control who manages the club, I now instigate all the songs.You are quite sad.

I'm sure you wouldn't say it to the fellas at the back of the qblock.

I think you'll find anyone who knows me or watches me would vouch for me when I say.

Never sang the Drogba song

Never sang for Blackstock, since he left for forest

Never sang those things to Flavio. Considering the way you act, I would presume you would be doing that.

I've never booed a player. I leave that to the r block. Disgraceful booing of Mahon definitely came from that section.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by rblockells View Post
        The **** that has come from that corner of the ground beggars belief.

"Didier Drogba's got aids"-oh yeah hilarious.

Tottenham Tottenham Tottenham-after they beat Chelsea at last season's carling cup final-we are QPR FFS-we HATE Tottenham-or were none of you at the 82 cup final??Probably not thinking about it.

kids led by Paladini's puppet

MUGS

Comment

As I said, he hasn't got a clue. Just hope he bumps into one of the guys at the back of the qblock. That would be interesting.

Anyway, w12ranger have you booed players?

Comment

ha ha ha

Were you at the 82 cup final??

your lot singing Tottenham Tottenham Tottenham was cringeworthy

Comment

I can honestly say, I've never heard them do that

Comment

Oh-strange-after they beat Chelsea in the Carling cup final last season,I believe it was when we beat Stoke 3-0,the q block were going Tottenham etc.

i nearly puked

Comment

I am Q Block have been for ages and am proud of it.
                  I get some stuff going as does Pete and a few others around us, football stuff not hate or crap stuff.
                  I can say hand on heart Pete didn't start that, Nor I, it comes from the back from some who run like a thunder flash has gone off when the oppositions fans cheer, out the ground ( knocking anything over in the quest ) never to be seen again mostly!
                  We like the Q block for what it is, what it was and are not going to give it up but please dont paint that brush over us all.

Comment

This is like being back at school.....chill out boys. I dont rearly want to get involved but you cant say people sing these songs if you aint seen them doing it.
                    @chrisrobson9

Comment

Will also stick up for pete here, i sit in p block and have never seen him sing any of those songs and its generally down to the youngsters in q block that do sing this rubbish, but really they are just looking for a reaction. However dont think you should make out that q block is full of blokes that are hard as nails, because there are a lot of blokes all over the ground that look like they would be pretty handy in a tear up.

Comment

r block

r block ells i dont know you but i know your a very passionate man about qpr
                        i also know that the sacking of sousa really upset you
                        before the sousa affair you were a love machine i never knew you to argue with any one
                        can we return to the r block of old and lets anticipate a promotion season next year
                        LOOK IF FLAVIO CAN SACK ONE OF THE MOST BRILLIANT COACHES IN THE COUNTRY IAN DOWIE FOR ONE BAD GAME THEN HE CAN SACK ANY BODY
                        its madness to blaim q block pete
                        pete is just a fanatical supporter like any one else

Comment

My god how big is your ego

"I think you'll find anyone who knows me or watches me would vouch for me when I say."

Why would you think anyone would want to watch you? What would you be doing? You really are so full of yourself its unreal

Comment

Don't twist it sunshine.

I am trying put across that I do not sing those songs.

just for you

Knows me and where I stand, would know

Comment

Originally posted by NewCrossHoop View Post
                              My god how big is your ego

"I think you'll find anyone who knows me or watches me would vouch for me when I say."

Why would you think anyone would want to watch you? What would you be doing? You really are so full of yourself its unreal
                              He's not said that.............What he has said is that there is no-one out there who will have witnessed him doing any of the things that he's alledged to have done. FFS READ what he's written :cry:

Comment

Working...
                              X