• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
    what

Rehman, Malcolm, Barker, Bolder, etc etc

What about Buz, Vine, Rowlands, Ageymang, Ephraim etc etc
    Win or lose, on the booze

Comment

A good (liitle) run in Feb/March down to Buzz/Vine/Agymang - nothing special and hardly in the 75/76 bracket. There are British Managers available who know the CCC - why would want anything else?? Think McCarthy/Coppell/McCleish - not foreign non-entities.

Just because he's met a few of you down the pub doesn't make him special
      http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Comment

short memories indeed

when he took over

http://www.qpr.co.uk/page/LeagueTabl...071008,00.html

Played 9 and 6 points
        Good point, apart from the the minor point that it is totally wrong....

Actually it was played 12 and 11 points......

Keep up the good work mate you are making us all so proud....... :shame:
        A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

check again:boss:

This comes from a guy who says Blackstock played 11 games this year.
          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

check again:boss:

This comes from a guy who says Blackstock played 11 games this year.
            You check again.......

Try :

http://www.qpr.co.uk/page/LeagueTabl...071027,00.html

And it was 9 games this year......

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

apologies, I'll admit defeat.

12 games..........11 points.

Forgot him he came in after the Charlton game.

Still one from bottom though.

Blackstock played 4 consective games only ths year, plus a couple of others
              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

apologies, I'll admit defeat.

12 games..........11 points.

Forgot him he came in after the Charlton game.

Still one from bottom though.

Blackstock played 4 consective games only ths year, plus a couple of others
                Wrong again, started 5 consecutive games.

Comment

LDC again? Not for me.

Record was ok. Nothing more.

Football was exciting, but conceding last minute goals was only exciting for the other fans.

Onwards please not backwards.

Comment

I am assuming Dex will be first name on the teamsheet if LDC returns, or will it be Borrowdale since Gigi was so keen to sign him when he was here before?

Comment

just a quickie.

I've obviously admitted I was wrong. Stats are not my strong point.

Would you also admit now for the record

De canio has proved to not only a better manager than Sousa, but provided the best free flowing football we've seen done at Rangers for a long time?

You must not forget he done this with a practically new team

Comment

Here's another stat for you Pete -

LDC's last 15 games - W4 D7 L4 F20 A21 PTS 19
                        Sousa's last 15 games - W4 D7 L4 F16 A16 PTS 19

No new team excuse as they had been together a while then, Sousa had had a few weeks to look at his squad.

LDC didn't have Cerny or Gorrks, Sousa didn't have Buz or Vine or any forwards really.
                        "Originally Posted by qblockpete
                        QPR will finish at least in the Play offs
                        Swansea will finish in bottom 6
                        Middlesboro will finish champions"

Comment

just a quickie.

I've obviously admitted I was wrong. Stats are not my strong point.

Would you also admit now for the record

De canio has proved to not only a better manager than Sousa, but provided the best free flowing football we've seen done at Rangers for a long time?

You must not forget he done this with a practically new team

No way, pretty football proves nothing, LDC teams were inept at defending and holding on to leads, Sousa was the future, now that is all up in the air.....................AGAIN.
                          They seek him here.................

Comment

Writtler, come on

Convenient stats.

Your not doing Jan-April are you?

Sirpiechecker, sit back, take a pipe and have a whiskey and remember Bristol City and Stoke City at home and please tell me if you've enjoyed football like that this season.

Honest answer.

Comment

Originally posted by EYR View Post
                              Spot on.
                              Cant help think the only reason people want him back is to sing those soppy songs.
                              I bet certain people wont be as quick to jump on his back if we dont play 442 or go a few weeks without a win.
                              Wouldnt it be quite fitting after all this if LDC came back and completely f*#ked it up

Spot on and Nodge70 I completely agree with your comments. Re-appointing De Canio IMO would be a mistake. Granted we palyed some fantastic stuff under him at times but not all the time there was some dross and our away form was pretty s hite too. Too may people get caught up in the romanticism off the whole De Canio thing, it's got failure written all over it and it would pretty much confirm Paladini's position at the club. It would also confirm that we have a yes man, no make that two including Ainsworth coaching the team.

De Canio was brought into to do a job and what he achieved was fantastic but now it is time to move on.

Back to EYR's comments and you are spot on, there are some w ****s on this site that sit there making up new songs all the time in a hope it sung by some of the donuts that sit in Q & R Blocks. The same w ankas that were chanting for Lee Camp, Blackstock & booed Mahon. At least Pete will get to bang his silly drum in tune to the De Canio song - give me strength!

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
                                Poor, poor choice. Another season of mid table mediocrity and completely banzai signings beckon.

A chance was there to progress, but again will be blown completely if De Canio is appointed. The safe "don't rock the boat" option. Too many vested interests.

Very sad for the Club if this comes to pass.
                                Agreed.
                                Why would the club sack Sousa and replace him with Di Canio ??
                                What is the logic / thinking behind it ??
                                Someone please explain it to me, because I just dont see it at all.
                                Is there any kind of thinking at all going on here, is it really as a big a farce / "Circus" as it seems.
                                I just do not understand why we would sack Sousa and bring back Luigi Di Canio ??
                                It just seem like progress, progress would be Paulo Sousa getting ready for a good pre season, alas................................
                                Its Nonsensical.

Comment

Working...
                                X