Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it really ok to take young children to the match ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it really ok to take young children to the match ??

Bearing in mind the language at games?

Your views
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Yes it is.
    Foul language is rife everywhere. Amongst mates, in the pub, at school, at home, at work and so on.

Kids need to be bred into football as they are the future life blood of all clubs. It's better them spending the day with family instead of being out stabbing and robbing other youngsters.
    Your mum would love me...

Comment

Yeah! There the next generation. There is swearing but its allways been a working mens game, and imo theres a passion that goes along with it, you cant take that away from the game.
      Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

yes without doubt

Comment

I grew up going since I was 2 and I didn't hear any swear words I hadn't learnt from school really. When you hear them and don't know what they mean it goes straight over your head, as you get older, if your parents have told you it's wrong then you don't.

Now my dad takes my little brother and only once has he come back saying anything, and he was told he shouldn't have repeated it.
          My other little brother my dad wont take because he doesn't like being in loud places,even though he screams every Saturday my dad and brotehr leave - more a case if you think the kid is old enough to sit still and not be a pain to everyone around them.

Been at the football sometimes and someone has just let their kids do what they want, running around kicking the backs of seats and being a general pain in the ####.

Comment

depends on how annoying they are tbh

Comment

when my 4yr old asked me many moons ago if he could come to an R's match and i refused - he asked why the F@ck not ?

Comment

Originally posted by crossborderexile View Post
                when my 4yr old asked me many moons ago if he could come to an R's match and i refused - he asked why the F@ck not ?
                Your mum would love me...

Comment

I dont have a problem with young children being at the games. But i do get angry with some of the parents that feel if they take there kid that they then have the right to dictate to fans what is ok and what isnt At the end of the day its a football match with lots of fans that swear, drink and make lots of noise.
                  Last season I got into a ruck over a parent wanting me to sit down and be a bit quieter....I told him where to go

Comment

I think it's fine.

My grandson is 6 and he hasn't been to a match with me yet (mainly because he can't decided if he supports Chelsea or not, his Dad is Chelsea), however, he comes home from school with a marvelous array of expletives that he's learnt from the older children!

Comment

When I have a kid, I'll be taking him/her to QPR. **** what other people think about me taking my *****ing kids to ****ing football to watch ****ing Rangers ****ing lose again. ****s.

Comment

I think its fine. I've been going since the day I was born... It teaches you right from wrong in many ways
                        Now, Then, Forever
                        [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

Originally posted by BigShark View Post
                          Last season I got into a ruck over a parent wanting me to sit down and be a bit quieter....I told him where to go
                          I bet you did. Cos you couldn't just say "Sorry mate, but it's a football game. Can't help it!"

No, instead you're implying that when someone told you to calm it down cos he has his child there, you retorted with a "f*** off mate I'll do what I want". Is that what you're saying?

Comment

I was not singing or loud just watching the game chatting to a mate.everyone was shouting and singing but because i was in front of him He felt he had a right to tell me to be quiet.. I WAS AT A FOOTBALL MATCH NOT A KIDS PANTO
                            Last edited by BigShark; 20-04-2009, 04:08 PM.

Comment

I learned my best swearing in the Ellerslie in the early to mid 70's! Made me the coolest kid in class. It was like a secret code between me and my Dad and then general mantra was "what's said in the stadium, stays in the stadium". Remember the first time I used the f word in front of my Mum. Holy Mary - I'm still scared and scarred now!

Comment

Working...
                              X