Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Geoff Cameron named QPR captain

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news...d-qpr-captain/

The 35-year-old takes over from Yoann Barbet who skippered the side in the absence of Grant Hall last season.

Warburton said: “Geoff is a very experienced player, he has played internationally and of course in the Premier League.

Comment

I like Geoff - I think he's right choice for skipper and I hope he can keep fit and injury free - we need him screening and protecting our defence in as many fixtures as possible.

Comment

No other outstanding candidates really , he’s the most experienced. This is probably his last season with us . I think if Dickie goes on to have a good season it could well be him next season .

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post
          No other outstanding candidates really , he’s the most experienced. This is probably his last season with us . I think if Dickie goes on to have a good season it could well be him next season .
          Palace will buy Dykes off us for £25m for season 21/22

Comment

warbs will have seen and heard them all , so prob the best choice

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

Palace will buy Dykes off us for £25m for season 21/22
              That will be their initial offer, but a North London club will out bid them.

Comment

I wouldn't even have carthorse Cameron in the starting 11 let's alone make him blood y captain
                I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                  I wouldn't even have carthorse Cameron in the starting 11 let's alone make him blood y captain
                  Club captain.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post

Comment

He has the experience to lead so is probably the best suited and as Club Captain is even better. If he is fit he can sit in front of the back four to add extra protection.

However, he is not necessarily going to be team captain as there are bound to be games when he will not play, in which case I expect Barbet will get that role.

Comment

Working...
                      X