Current position

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Undecided View Post

Possibly step in in January with some of the Eze money, if things aren't looking too great?
    Hopefully Jan or now.

Warbs said in the interview with Clive that there isnt much money. There will be up front money from the Eze deal and then payments every year. Perhaps the up front money has been used to buy Dykes and the remainder put aside because of no attendance money? I still think it will be free transfers and a few loans when prices come down at the end of Sept.

If we need a cash boost in Jan then hopefully the owner will do that, if they've got it after propping up their other businesses!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

Hopefully Jan or now.

Warbs said in the interview with Clive that there isnt much money. There will be up front money from the Eze deal and then payments every year. Perhaps the up front money has been used to buy Dykes and the remainder put aside because of no attendance money? I still think it will be free transfers and a few loans when prices come down at the end of Sept.

If we need a cash boost in Jan then hopefully the owner will do that, if they've got it after propping up their other businesses!!!
      I don’t see Bos being here beyond this window so hopefully a few more quid available shortly.

Comment

Yeah, I had meant some January funds in addition to that they will proffer this window (But January funds would be contingent on how things are with the squad when the current window closes).

If we're doing poorly, then to strengthen the squad

Or, heaven forbid, if the final squad after the window closes, are doing surprisingly well, to add a little spark for a top six finish

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

I don’t see Bos being here beyond this window so hopefully a few more quid available shortly.
          That as well plus Manning?

The fat lady ain't sung yet !

Comment

I agree and Palace will probably get him for less than the £4.7m agreed with Brugge. We need another club to get into some bidding otherwise it will be a fire sale.

I think this will be the last season of squad upheaval. Every window we're becoming less dependant on loans and more of our own signings being made with decent length contracts.

Hopefully only minor tweaks from 21/22 and the graph is going upwards with the occasional dip when everyone losses it. Stability isnt too far off but there will still be plenty to moan about I'm sure!!!!

Comment

Let’s also not forget we have spent around £5 million On Dykes , Dickie and Amos and are making it clear we are looking for more . What other clubs are spending like that in the championship ?
              Make that 5 signings, how could I forget Tom Carroll.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

I agree and Palace will probably get him for less than the £4.7m agreed with Brugge. We need another club to get into some bidding otherwise it will be a fire sale.

I think this will be the last season of squad upheaval. Every window we're becoming less dependant on loans and more of our own signings being made with decent length contracts.

Hopefully only minor tweaks from 21/22 and the graph is going upwards with the occasional dip when everyone losses it. Stability isnt too far off but there will still be plenty to moan about I'm sure!!!!
                I sure hope you are right, patience has been required as we deal with all of our restrictions but we seem to be becoming more stable!
                @gatorTFC

Comment

Make that 5 signings, how could I forget Tom Carroll.
                  Easily made. He only signed a week ago and played one cup match (not surprisingly lost).

Comment

God give it a rest Stan FFS, can’t think of any post you’ve wrote being positive

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

Easily made. He only signed a week ago and played one cup match (not surprisingly lost).
                      You obviously haven't read the posts, Tom Carroll has come on leaps and bound since last we saw him.

Comment

Working...
                      X