Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi all,

Leicester fan in peace.

I was actually wondering if you fine fellows could settle an argument?

How often does Eze play on the left and how does he do there? Is he more naturally a #10 and where do you see him fitting in to a EPL team? Would he cut it on the left?

Comment

Originally posted by Namba View Post
      Hi all,

Leicester fan in peace.

How often does Eze play on the left and how does he do there? Is he more naturally a #10 and where do you see him fitting in to a EPL team? Would he cut it on the left?
      Mostly from the left......Cheep ain't he ?

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post

Mostly from the left......Cheep ain't he ?

Seems a very good player, no links that we are in for him but for the quoted price, we should be

Comment

Hi all,

Leicester fan in peace.

Possibly the best number 10 this country has produced in a long time - end of.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post

Possibly the best number 10 this country has produced in a long time - end of.
            So, you reckon he's exclusively a 10 then?

Comment

So, you reckon he's exclusively a 10 then?
              Can do both but mainly on the left.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

Can do both but mainly on the left.
                That's what I thought.

Cheers.

Comment

That's what I thought.

Cheers.
                  No problem, that will be £21m please!

Plays central because we've had no choice with limited options up front. He is a brilliant nos 10 but seems to prefer drifting in from the left.

Comment

He could end up being a bargain buy for whichever club is willing to bid £20m or close to it given how QPR sell players. Especially if he has a good season and takes to the Premiership and his value at least doubles. Well worth a bid.

Comment

Namba....is your Ben Chilwell worth £80m ?

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                        Namba....is your Ben Chilwell worth £80m ?
                        Absolutely not!!

Truth is, there are a LOT of Leicester fans who dont rate him. He can be very frustrating. He gets up the pitch into good positions but his final ball is often poor, he lacks decent football intelligence and he can be suspect at the back.

Dont get me wrong, he has his moments but if we get £80 million for him then Chelsea have been absolutely rinced.

I would value him honestly at half that and that's factoring in the premium of him being young and English.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

No problem, that will be £21m please!

Plays central because we've had no choice with limited options up front. He is a brilliant nos 10 but seems to prefer drifting in from the left.
                          I would happily see Leicester pay £21m for him. Keep him for two years and move him on to Utd for 4 times that because they are too proud to take promising players from the championship directly.

Comment

Absolutely not!!

Truth is, there are a LOT of Leicester fans who dont rate him. He can be very frustrating. He gets up the pitch into good positions but his final ball is often poor, he lacks decent football intelligence and he can be suspect at the back.

Dont get me wrong, he has his moments but if we get £80 million for him then Chelsea have been absolutely rinced.

I would value him honestly at half that and that's factoring in the premium of him being young and English.
                            As its Cheski pump it up to 100

Comment

Absolutely not!!

Strangely, that almost reminds me of someones.

Comment

Read to different people, who are supposed to be itk, saying Palace are confident their new bid for Eze will be accepted.
                                The other saying he is confident he will be at Palace next season.
                                Can't believe what I'm seeing, worst choice for him I reckon

Comment

Working...
                                X