Free Transfers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Transfers

Some cracking championship players are going to be available this summer - https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/cham...se/alle/plus/1

Let's hope they realise that if they want to stay in the game, they will need to have a real wake up and smell the coffee revaluation of their wages.

Comment

Hopefully Dave, every club will have been hit hard. Will be interesting to see who we end up getting both permanent and loan.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
        Let's hope they realise that if they want to stay in the game, they will need to have a real wake up and smell the coffee revaluation of their wages.
        If Grant Hall has one of those moments and realises our offer was pretty fair in the market conditions would you represent that offer and sign him for another year or two?

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

If Grant Hall has one of those moments and realises our offer was pretty fair in the market conditions would you represent that offer and sign him for another year or two?
          Yes, good player at our level, right age and knows club. Can't blame him for trying to get as much as he can and is likely his last chance to command decent contract.

Comment

Yeah why not, depending on his medical.
            On his game and when fit he's a decent defender

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
              Hopefully Dave, every club will have been hit hard. Will be interesting to see who we end up getting both permanent and loan.
              It could be another exciting summer

Comment

I heard Hall’s motivation to move wasn’t just about money and that his partner is from up north and wanted to be closer to her home.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                  I heard Hall’s motivation to move wasn’t just about money and that his partner is from up north and wanted to be closer to her home.
                  Well I doubt he'll get huge wages at Preston, Blackburn or Sheffield Wed. More to the point, what's he doing with some dirty northern slapper who's telling him where he can and can't live!!!

Comment

I have no idea what we offered him, but I imagine he could command 12-15k per week somewhere!

Was personally gutted he left and think we offered nearer 10k per week.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                      I have no idea what we offered him, but I imagine he could command 12-15k per week somewhere!

Was personally gutted he left and think we offered nearer 10k per week.
                      He gets paid too much if hes spending his wedge this way

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dai...ransplant.html

Comment

yes, when fit he is certainly good enough in this division.

Comment

Working...
                        X