WBA no brainer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WBA no brainer

Let me get this right, if we beat WBA on Wednesday, either Brentford or Fulham can go up automatically.
    We must LOSE to WBA
    The first time that I’ve ever wanted us to lose , as I said it’s a no brainer.
    WBA have given us a Wembley day out (1982) and Our only trophy (1967) it’s time to give them something back

The way we played today we will give wba some problems

Comment

I can handle Fulham going up! Similar size club to us and use to them yo yoing up and down.

the thought of Brentford going up is just to much and I for one think of they miss they will not find the championship easy next year. Like is there best players will be cherry picked and at some point a bit like Southampton they won’t be able to keep the churn of talent coming through!

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
        I can handle Fulham going up! Similar size club to us and use to them yo yoing up and down.

the thought of Brentford going up is just to much and I for one think of they miss they will not find the championship easy next year. Like is there best players will be cherry picked and at some point a bit like Southampton they won’t be able to keep the churn of talent coming through!
        Brentfords best players will get nicked by bigger clubs for sure , if they go up it freshens it up at the big table .exciting Wednesday just imagine if we could win .. I'd hate to help either F or B

Comment

If we don't lose Wednesday I will never forgive Warburton........ NEVER

Comment

First time in my life I will be happy for us to lose. The thought of Brentford going up automatically and playing with a brand new stadium in the Premier League makes me want to vomit. It will be a constant reminder of how far we have fallen

Comment

if Brentford go up that would be one bitter pill to swallow.
              they will never let us forget it.
              don't belong there.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangerod View Post
                First time in my life I will be happy for us to lose. The thought of Brentford going up automatically and playing with a brand new stadium in the Premier League makes me want to vomit. It will be a constant reminder of how far we have fallen

Comment

I don't want us to deliberitly lose on Wednesday, that would be just wrong, of course MW can give the kids a run out and maybe not even play any strikers!
                  @gatorTFC

Comment

I tell you what we can’t defend but if we knock It around like we did today we could cause them problems. They will be under massive pressure .

Comment

And Hugs might be back !

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                        And Hugs might be back !
                        had to put me bins on then, thought it said hughes.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangerod View Post
                          Until I read this thread I was beginning to feel like a traitor for wanting to lose at WBA.

3-0 to WBA with Austin Phillips and Furlong to score.

Brentford fail to go up automatically (though they still have the play - offs), and QPR receive a £1m bonus as part of the Furlong transfer ( if the add on clause is true).

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post
                            I don't want us to deliberitly lose on Wednesday, that would be just wrong, of course MW can give the kids a run out and maybe not even play any strikers!
                            Leave out Manning and Eze for starters as we don't want them to risk injury in case we can't sell them. Perhaps do the same with Chair.

Play Oteh up front and some more kids and a debut for Dillon Barnes in goal.

Comment

Why don’t West Brom bid £40 million for Eze, Manning and Chair. We accept, then they get left out of squad. West Brom win easily, we get our £1 million, they pull out of deal or maybe they even sign Eze. Everyone’s a winner, well apart from Brentford.

Comment

Working...
                              X