Worst half in years

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 3London View Post
    Maybe Lee hoos new what was coming when he opposed the restart so vehemently
    Finally realised that keepers are pony defence is garbage midfield is static and we don’t own a cf not looking good

Comment

its a shambles ...cant wait for this season to be over , warbs should have the bottle to fine those not giving 100% . if u dont want to get injured as u have a big move coming i get that, but dont put yourself up selection

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
        We are in a hard position right now and again another pre season of transition.

Truth is we are safe, players all know it and bar professional pride there’s nothing really left to play for right now.

We all know Eze, Manning and BOS will be off in the summer and none of them playing with the intensity and attitude we are familiar.

to be fair to them for a personal perspective I imagine they just want to make it through each game without getting injured as they know they are just a few weeks away from a life changing move.

As for Warburton he can only work with what he has got and considering this team is missing Wells, Hugill, Hall and Pugh right now I’m not surprised along with the points made above we are faltering quite disastrously.

Truth is if we go into next season without a serious rebuild we all know we will be bang in trouble.

Our goal keepers, defence and attack need serious work and additions and we all need to hope that the club can potentially generate 20-25 mill worth of sales from Manning, Eze and BOS as we will need a fair slice of that reinvested into the team.

lets just hope we don’t see our gems sold for 3/4 million short of their value.

I have to agree with all of this, especially the part I bolded, I think all of management know this, well I would hope so!
        @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by Rich View Post
          Where’s Paul Smyth? Why haven’t we signed or loaned a striker when wells went? Why don’t we have a plan B?
          Paul Smyth can't get in the Wycombe team although he has struggled after injury.

Comment

Working...
          X