QPR's biggest transfers of all time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPR's biggest transfers of all time

Wrote a piece today looking at the club's top-six most expensive purchases of all time (not necessarily the best purchases of all time!)

Have a reminisce here: https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/th...ve-forked-out/

Why do you keep posting this click bait rubbish on this site ?

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post
      Why do you keep posting this click bait rubbish on this site ?
      probably looking to get an earner with adsense or other afiliate marketing. I wonder if he is even an R's fan. Are you lukephelps??
      beatmydemons.com

Comment

He's a #####

Comment

Originally posted by hoopsmanjake View Post
          He's a #####
          Hoop?

Comment

I've not opened the link.
            But I was driving along thinking the other day, and we really have had some awful signings when we've paid millions
            Hughes wasted most but even back when Chris Wright took over we paid all that £ for Mike Sheron.

Comment

I've read a couple of Lukes articles that he has posted links on here for, and I found them not too bad.

No idea if he is an Rs fan (I'm sure he will answer that question himself), but after going through a bit of his archive, it does seem that a lot of his articles are QPR related.
              Yes he has written some articles for other teams, but I would say at least 50% of what I could find were QPR related.
              Minds Are Like Parachutes.
              Work Best When Open...
              @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

I don't wanna click on the link.... Can't someone just list the six names and fees please? I can sort of guess Samba, Remy, Park, Sandro and then they all merge into a hazy lumpen mess of shame.

Comment

Hey guys! I am a QPR fan. I do work for Football League World and I'm just looking to get a few more views on my work.

Understand not everyone likes our stuff being posted around, so I'll not post any more links to my articles as I don't want to anger any R's!

I'll be posting in the forum though looking to generate discussion and debate for me to write new articles on!

URsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by lukephelps View Post
                    Hey guys! I am a QPR fan. I do work for Football League World and I'm just looking to get a few more views on my work.

Understand not everyone likes our stuff being posted around, so I'll not post any more links to my articles as I don't want to anger any R's!

I'll be posting in the forum though looking to generate discussion and debate for me to write new articles on!

URsssssss
                    A few people question and you apologise? A very football and society thing these days, anyone complains and people fold like a cheap suit.

If admin are fine for you to add your links carry on.

Comment

Don't have a problem with your links even tho I have post em on the usable threads such as the transfer one.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

A few people question and you apologise? A very football and society thing these days, anyone complains and people fold like a cheap suit.

If admin are fine for you to add your links carry on.
                        Someone apologises for upsetting people and you hound them?

I post my work on Facebook all the time and I've been blasted by so many people/banned from a lot of groups.

I've not used forums before and don't want to make a bad name for myself on here too!

Comment

All is good Luke, I enjoy your articles, and as LoftusRoadLad says above, some of your articles have been posted on our transfer thread.

If there ever is a problem, we will contact you via your registration Email.
                          Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                          Work Best When Open...
                          @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by lukephelps View Post

Someone apologises for upsetting people and you hound them?
                            I'm just fed up with this constant need to apologise for everything that happens just because a few people disagree. This constant complain/apology cycle in modern society is tiresome. Not getting at you, it's just engrained in the modern world.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

I'm just fed up with this constant need to apologise for everything that happens just because a few people disagree. This constant complain/apology cycle in modern society is tiresome. Not getting at you, it's just engrained in the modern world.
                              Sorry sheep , ha ha .

Comment

Working...
                              X