Importance of Rangel and Cameron

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Importance of Rangel and Cameron

We always seem to get better results and concede less when they are in the team

Hopefully both can stay fit

Cant beat experience but its a shame they are the wrong side of 30. Like Warbs says they are good to have in the dressing room and on the training ground.

Comment

both did very well Cameron just seems to protect the back 4, which is what we need with all the attacking players we have

Comment

Ball was good again, but Cameron (when he's fit) brings more solidity to midfield than Amos

Comment

Fantastic players. Love 'em both! They just don't have the gas for 46 games. Can't see Angel lasting long, or even playing, Saturday.

Comment

Need a couple of old heads to keep the youngsters on the hop . When I played some of the older fellas would give u both barrels if they thought u were slacking

Comment

Cameron seems like a different player when sitting in front of defence, as opposed to being a center back.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkranger View Post
                Cameron seems like a different player when sitting in front of defence, as opposed to being a center back.
                agreed and Rangel is a proper right back who generally knows how to defend, unlike Kane.

I also agree with Abseits, that a 46 game season is too much for them.

I don't think this is something that they will be able to do for much longer and QPR will need to find younger players who can play like they can. Ball can replace Cameron, but we definately need a better right back than Kane.

Comment

Cameron is an utter donkey. Terrible passer of the ball and can hardly move. Turns like a small truck and shouldn't be in the 1st teams as legs have well and truely gone. Derry he is definitely not!
                  I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Rag and bone man

Comment

Working...
                    X