Leeds up next

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bill View Post
    If we score first we have a slim chance.However given their high energy intense game i think we will capitulate as we wont be able to match their high energy game.
    I think they're badly running out of steam. I think we can last 90 mins better than they can. I wouldn't even panic if they were 3 up at half-time and would back us to claw it back in second half with BOS running them ragged.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

When I went to school in the 70s btw, not the 40s in case I get smart #### replies.
      Our school team played 5 up front
      Winger... Inside forward... Center forward... Inside forward...Winger.
      3 midfielders, 2 defenders...and a Gk
      Might have been just Cornwall doing this, we always take a while to catch up.
      Bought a video recorder last week
      Betamax?
      Minds Are Like Parachutes.
      Work Best When Open...
      @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

2-1 Leeds. Wells to score first. Doesn't matter what happened last season. At this point I think I just want to see Warbs build a squad and for us to stay up. Happy to nick the odd win here and there but don't expect us to properly kick on for another season or so.

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post

Betamax?

Comment

Hi,
            my name is ivan and i'm a spanish people.
            in the last days i could try to buy the tickets for leed united but the restriction police says that if you registred until 23th december if can buy tickets. I don't know the restriction and i registred on 26th december. Anyone could me to buy the tickets ( only need the account of qpr fan) i would like to see the supporter qpr in live

thank in advance and sorry for my bad english!

Comment

Originally posted by Ivangarcia View Post
              Hi,
              in the last days i could try to buy the tickets for leed united but the restriction police says that if you registred until 23th december if can buy tickets. I don't know the restriction and i registred on 26th december. Anyone could me to buy the tickets ( only need the account of qpr fan) i would like to see the supporter qpr in live

Nice try! your just a leeds fan trying to trick us

Comment

Originally posted by Qprtomos View Post

Nice try! your just a leeds fan trying to trick us
                Hi friend,
                i'm a spanish supporter that will go london on saturday 18 and i will stay 4 days.

if you help with the buy of the tickets, please, give me your email-whatsapp and i show the fly tickets for this trip or my passport for you see which is my country.

please, help me for get tickets, i would like to see the match!

thank you

Comment

I can confirm he is posting on a Spanish IP, but that doesn't mean he isn't a Leeds fan
                  Work Best When Open...
                  @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Hi,

Que??
                    Back to the kitchen Manuel

Comment

Hi friend,
                      i'm a spanish supporter that will go london on saturday 18 and i will stay 4 days.

if you help with the buy of the tickets, please, give me your email-whatsapp and i show the fly tickets for this trip or my passport for you see which is my country.

please, help me for get tickets, i would like to see the match!

thank you
                      Who is looking after tut whippet and tut pigeons?

Comment

I can confirm he is posting on a Spanish IP, but that doesn't mean he isn't a Leeds fan
                        Hi again,

In England i haven't any team favorite. In those days i get ticktets for west ham and crystal palace and i would like to visit to qpr stadium because the team is a history team.

Could you help me for get a tickets.
                        Pd: i promise that i'm not a leeds supporter.

Comment

QUOTE=Ivangarcia;n2531604]

Hi again,

In England i haven't any team favorite. In those days i get ticktets for west ham and crystal palace and i would like to visit to qpr stadium because the team is a history team.

Pd: i promise that i'm not a leeds supporter.[/QUOTE]

You might get more help if you say you love QPR

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                            QUOTE=Ivangarcia;n2531604]

Hi again,

You might get more help if you say you love QPR [/QUOTE]

Yes, of course!

i love qpr and loftus roud. It's very beatiful stadium and he have a true mistic of english football. For this, i wish watch the match and enjoy the fan's qpr.

Comment

Hi again,

I'm an extremely trusting person, and if it wasn't for the fact that I live in Canada, I would take a leap of faith and help you out.
                              Work Best When Open...
                              @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

I'm an extremely trusting person, and if it wasn't for the fact that I live in Canada, I would take a leap of faith and help you out.
                                i wish you could help me a lot, because i don't know anybody in England and i want to live the english football. i can show that i'm a neutral supporter that prefier that win the home team. can you help me or you know that person who can help me? ( only need a account that registred until 23th December, because i didn't know the police restriction and i registred at 26th December).

thank in advance and i wish that will speak in the future.

Comment

Working...
                                X