Seriously thinking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seriously thinking

Maybe we should give MW da ja vue and sack the ####er on New year's Eve same as Forest

Seriously disagree. Would be crazy. We are playing brilliant football considering the squad we have and the financial situation. Potentially there’s a really good team there and the manger and staff take much of the credit.

Comment

Good football doesn’t equal points. Scoring more than the oppo gets you points and right now we need 3 to win most games. Great performance first half but Wells then Bright have to score at 1 up. The less said about Lumley the better.

Its our form that worries me. The points we are is fine everything considered but our slump has been dire!

Comment

Warburtons job is to keep us up,I think we will succeed. Nobody else would do better with our squad and financial restraints

Comment

Bad subs from Warbs today in my view. Still wouldn’t sack him though. We will be ok

Comment

IMO, he is more of a DOF kind of type, but we can`t sack him I guess.
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

Didn't score our 10 chances today
              hull scored 2 out of 3
              Can see us winning 6-5 soon
              R's

Comment

Listening to Warburton again in his post match interview.. could post the same words every week .. he keeps saying we need to learn by our mistakes but we keep making the same individual errors every other game .. so frustrating as Warburton is doing so much right but these calamitous errors must stop ..

Comment

When they brought in ponytail number2 you could see them going long and it was in the cards they'd score

Comment

That's it exactly, same fing mistakes every game, same old Claptrap
                    I really wanted him to do well, but patience is running thin

Comment

In all fairness, no manager is going to call out players in public especially when you haven't got a big squad. If interest in Eze and Manning are true then we're seeing reality at the right time, just before a transfer window.

Let's see what wheeling and dealing Les & MW can muster over the next few weeks.

Comment

Not so sure we should sack him YET, but he has to be seriously looking over his shoulder, this defence has been poor since the start of the season, and he doesn't seem to be doing anything to correct it leaking so many goals, that makes him vulnerable, don't know who or if we have goalkeeping and defensive coach, if we do they need to both go because whoever is doing that isn't good enough,

Comment

The football in 1st half was good 2nd half was dire , lose the next 3 and he's a goner

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
                            Not so sure we should sack him YET, but he has to be seriously looking over his shoulder, this defence has been poor since the start of the season, and he doesn't seem to be doing anything to correct it leaking so many goals, that makes him vulnerable, don't know who or if we have goalkeeping and defensive coach, if we do they need to both go because whoever is doing that isn't good enough,
                            That's the most frustrating thing, isn't it.
                            Same mistakes game after game.

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                              The football in 1st half was good 2nd half was dire , lose the next 3 and he's a goner
                              Could make you right there next 4 league games very tough, Sheepshaggers at home , Brentford A ,Leeds H, Blackburn A, I think 4 defeats there maybe the nail in the coffin and the
                              Bread-man is toast,

Comment

Working...
                              X