Rocket science

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rocket science

With "playing it out from the back" has resulted in us shipping in loads of goals is it about time that the Breadman realises that we must shut the door before we can attack with confidence and score goals. His tactics have been criticised by fans of his previous clubs but he doesn't appear to have learned his lesson. If we have a defence coach (?) it's about
    time he was used to shut the door at the back.

Yep.

Comment

We’re also playing the best attacking football I’ve ever seen QPR play

Is that because we are being smarter in our built up play

This style of football has pros and cons. I personally am in favour
      Under Les Ferdinand:
      Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
      Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
      Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
      Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
      And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

We should have had Barbet free from injury. It would have helped immensely, imo. Anyway, come on QPR tomorrow..fingers crossed and all that.
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post

Really!?

there was certainly no evidence of that on Wednesday evening.

Apart from a handful of games at the start of the season there has little attacking football since.

Just mindless, pointless, non productive incredibly slow passing along the back 4 and to the keeper.

There are pro's and cons to all styles of play but I certainly don't buy into the mediocre nonsense we are currently being served up.

Comment

Lol we are 6 points out the playoffs in December with a brand new (free) squad.

Comment

Originally posted by Ablockhoop View Post
              Lol we are 6 points out the playoffs in December with a brand new (free) squad.
              We are on a 6 game winless run, we are also bottom of the current form table and have shipped 24 goals in ten games. At what point does Warburton realise these players simply aren’t up to playing the Barcelona style? That dreadful performance and result v Forest has been coming for weeks.... WTF is our ‘defensive coach’ doing for his wages? This shambles needs to be sorted and quickly. Hopefully we can get a result v Rams to stop the rot. COYRs!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post

Bingo.

All a learning curve and this is a great post.

Comment

Working...
                X