Warbs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 3London View Post
    i think everyone needs to calm down a little - remember where were at xmas last year - wells was scoring we were on an unbeaten run - then looked what happened. Not being a doom monger but we traditional have a bad month before xmas - yes its great at the moment but lets not get carried away.
    Remind me to invite u to my next party ... Cheer up

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
      Ha Ha. All this talk of longer contracts or not.....what if a premiership club comes in for him ? Will he be gone ?
      well of course he would , but QPR would be entitled to compensation which could be a tidy 7 figure sum.

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
        a Brentford fan on another football forum says he always starts well and then it go downhill fast. Personally, think we've got a good-un here
        well he is obviously talking crap because when he left Brentford they were hardly going downhill.

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
          Remind me to invite u to my next party ... Cheer up
          Ha- perfectly happy and really enjoying where were are at the moment but a few good performances and suddenly we want to give the manager long contracts and are going to get promoted- this is the same team that was being slagged off when we lost to Bristol and Pompey-yes enjoy it but enjoy it for what it is - if we go on to have a great season like Norwich did then fantastic

Comment

Pass the ball
            Pass the ball
            Queens Park Rangers
            Pass the ball
            Pass the ball all day
            Pass the ball
            Score a goal
            Queens Park Rangers
            Playing football the Warburton way

Comment

Working...