X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4th !!!!!!!!!!!!

And 1 point off the top

Comment

Do we wonna go up and play the likes of City who mullered Watford 8-0 ? Yeah I do

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
        Do we wonna go up and play the likes of City who mullered Watford 8-0 ? Yeah I do
        Everyday
        Minds Are Like Parachutes.
        Work Best When Open...
        @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

I'm surprised at how well we're doing tbh, I don't expect promotion but if we did go up that would be fine as long as we have a softer landing with our parachute payments when we come back down!
          @gatorTFC

Comment

Thanks to Kevin Mc for sending this to me
            Work Best When Open...
            @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

We'll beat em

Comment

I remember best match I've ever watched. Back in Prem under NW. Man City were convincingly top, beaten all comers and came to LR early in the season. We held them, matched them and gave them a run for their money.

They just pipped us 3-2. But boy were we close after all others had failed

Comment

Originally posted by Undecided View Post
                  I remember best match I've ever watched. Back in Prem under NW. Man City were convincingly top, beaten all comers and came to LR early in the season. We held them, matched them and gave them a run for their money.

Remember it well ......Aguero handball not given by ref Mike Dean I think

Comment

Originally posted by Undecided View Post

Evening kick off I think. David Silva winner. Fantastic game. Best I've ever felt after a defeat.
                    We were doing the Poznan in X Block.

Comment

Yeah the atmosphere that night was simply amazing. I remember their supporters being in awe of us on their forums. Great night even tho we lost.

Comment

Yes, take the money and run lol

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post

Thanks to Kevin Mc for sending this to me
                          think that is qpr fans at their best doing the public a service. the four lads on bikes off to do a robbery or killing or delivery stopped what they was doing to check us out,marvelous
                          Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post

think that is qpr fans at their best doing the public a service. the four lads on bikes off to do a robbery or killing or delivery stopped what they was doing to check us out,marvelous
                            And a rendition of Magic Hat...

https://twitter.com/ZorbaTheSwede/st...143628800?s=19
                            Work Best When Open...
                            @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Would luv it if we went up.
                              The money would really sort out the academy and better training facilities after the new one was scaled back. If, and it's a big if, hopefully we dont spend to stay there. Take the money to invest back into the club not fund mercenary wages

Comment

Working...
                              X