Luke Freeman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Luke Freeman

Doesn't look like he's getting many minutes at Sheffield United. Unused sub on Saturday and never got on even when they were chasing the game.
    Strange considering they broke the club record to sign him. I know this was broken twice more after but even still, I'm gutted he hasn't had more gametime.
    Hope it comes good for him, great player on his day.

Difference between Prem and Championship.

Comment

The money must be a comfort though.
      if he doesn't play for a year it will extend his career by a year.

Comment

The grass is not greener. The money will help but surely it's better to play and be loved rather than sitting on a poxy bench

Comment

Originally posted by hoopsmanjake View Post
          The grass is not greener. The money will help but surely it's better to play and be loved rather than sitting on a poxy bench
          Hang on a minute... We sold the lad?

He's perhaps earning more dosh now, but credit where its due Luke played very well over two years for us giving 100% and becoming our best player.

With that he got a move to the Prem which I dont think he or ANYONE else would say no to?

We could have rejected a bid, but we didnt and we got a fairly good deal for him in the end. Allowing Eze more game time...

Comment

Originally posted by qpr4life View Post

Hang on a minute... We sold the lad?

He's perhaps earning more dosh now, but credit where its due Luke played very well over two years for us giving 100% and becoming our best player.

With that he got a move to the Prem which I dont think he or ANYONE else would say no to?

We could have rejected a bid, but we didnt and we got a fairly good deal for him in the end. Allowing Eze more game time...
            Think it’s allowed Chair more game time as Eze’s place was almost guaranteed

As you say though, good deal for all

Comment

Originally posted by Mem View Post

Think it’s allowed Chair more game time as Eze’s place was almost guaranteed

As you say though, good deal for all
              It wasn't last season, flash in the pan it feels like and then in and out the side. So far so good this year.

I think Freeman was our vocal point meaning Chair and Eze need to step up week on week.

Comment

We look a better side without him. Fact.

Comment

I personally thought Blades were an odd fit for Luke. Number 1 attribute Wilder seems to want is the ability to run through brick walls for 90 minutes which was never Luke's forte.

Comment

Started 3 out of 5 games and came on as a sub in first game, bet he's gutted he left

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
                      I personally thought Blades were an odd fit for Luke. Number 1 attribute Wilder seems to want is the ability to run through brick walls for 90 minutes which was never Luke's forte.
                      I thought his workrate was brilliant tbh.

Comment

Every time he feels down he just has to look at his bank balance ....there's a email going round of loftus cheeks bank statement he's got 10 million and has only established himself in the last few years ... Freeman knew he'd be a bit part player when he went but knew he'd get big bucks ... Good luck to him

Comment

Should be more than good enough for them. He is premier class., IMO.
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

Comment

Whether it works for him or not he had to find out or he would have regretted it the rest of his life.

Comment

Loan him to us in Jan ? Naa

Comment

Working...
                              X