Eze (& chair)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eze (& chair)

As you may have realised by now I’m 99% an account, but this is a serious post. These two, especially Eze, are so so good and we need to enjoy having them in the squad. Eze is better than chair at the moment but they are both a joy to watch and will go on to big and better things, which will no doubt benefit us significantly financially. If your still criticising either of them, again especially Eze, you need to have a word with yourself, and your motives may need to be checked. Enjoy them while it lasts. JN
    Last edited by WeAreQPR12; 26-08-2019, 10:38 AM.

I'm just worried about the fee we'll accept, but you're right, a joy to watch both of them.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesnutt View Post
      As you may have realised by now I’m 99% a troll account, but this is a serious post. These two, especially Eze, are so so good and we need to enjoy having them in the squad. Eze is better than chair at the moment but they are both a joy to watch and will go on to big and better things, which will no doubt benefit us significantly financially. If your still criticising either of them, again especially Eze, you need to have a word with yourself, and your motives may need to be checked. Enjoy them while it lasts. JN
      Totally agree 2 real talents . Eze will not be here next season that’s for sure , hopefully Chair will stay a bit longer . I can see there being bids in January for Eze .fans that criticise these kids need to turn it in .

Comment

I would like to think the club would keep hold of Eze over the January window and maybe even the summer depending on where we end up in the table! If it was a substantial bid in the summer then maybe sell him. For arguments sake,if we just missed out on the play offs then I would be inclined to try to keep hold of him for another season
        I came here to chew gum and kick ass,and I'm all outta gum!

Comment

As far as I recall Ezes contract expires by summer of 2021. I hope we have an option to prolong it for a year beyond that, but I don't know. If we have no option and he has not prolonged by Christmas I think he will be sold during the January transfer window. If we wait till next summer he will have just one year left on his contract and this is not ideal. If we have an option I think we will hold out till next summer before we sell. If Eze continues like now he might command a fee around £10m.

Chair's contract expires next summer but I am pretty certain we have the right to prolong for a year. But we have to tie him down to a longer contract or cash in. I think he will flourish this season and he could well be worth the same as Eze.

If we sell these for a combined fee of £20m it is a massive sign the club is heading in the right direction, as it proves we have become a proper club that can buy cheap and sell expensive and develop players other find surplus to requirements (Millwall + Spurs)

Comment

Elsewhere on this site, fans are arguing why people are staying away from attending games at Loftus Road. Well, the opinions expressed in this post makes me sure what the reasons are. We're always talking about how much will this player cost if we sell. If we keep him until the summer...etc etc. I am really disappointed reading this as I expect the club aim is to try and climb up as much as we can and hopefully, win promotion back to the Premier. How can the R's increase their support if even the fans talk only of selling the best players? It is like our success depends on how much we get for our players. Football is about winning and be successful. We will never reach these aims if we continue to sell our best assets. If some on here are happily comparing how much we made from transfers to the likes of Brentford than it is no wonder that the young generation keeps away from Loftus Road. I mean, we should be comparing results, success and not how much our stars were sold for. It's not as if theses money are going into the fans pockets after all. The young fans only want their team to be successful, that's why they follow the big clubs.

Comment

get the ball to these two as they will do the damage , play them every week
              Last edited by 72bus; 27-08-2019, 12:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by QPROslo View Post
                As far as I recall Ezes contract expires by summer of 2021. I hope we have an option to prolong it for a year beyond that, but I don't know. If we have no option and he has not prolonged by Christmas I think he will be sold during the January transfer window. If we wait till next summer he will have just one year left on his contract and this is not ideal. If we have an option I think we will hold out till next summer before we sell. If Eze continues like now he might command a fee around £10m.

Chair's contract expires next summer but I am pretty certain we have the right to prolong for a year. But we have to tie him down to a longer contract or cash in. I think he will flourish this season and he could well be worth the same as Eze.

If we sell these for a combined fee of £20m it is a massive sign the club is heading in the right direction, as it proves we have become a proper club that can buy cheap and sell expensive and develop players other find surplus to requirements (Millwall + Spurs)
                If they were to sign extended contracts and continue to improve, I think selling them for a combined fee of £20m in the current market is far too cheap.

Comment

Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
                  Elsewhere on this site, fans are arguing why people are staying away from attending games at Loftus Road. Well, the opinions expressed in this post makes me sure what the reasons are. We're always talking about how much will this player cost if we sell. If we keep him until the summer...etc etc. I am really disappointed reading this as I expect the club aim is to try and climb up as much as we can and hopefully, win promotion back to the Premier. How can the R's increase their support if even the fans talk only of selling the best players? It is like our success depends on how much we get for our players. Football is about winning and be successful. We will never reach these aims if we continue to sell our best assets. If some on here are happily comparing how much we made from transfers to the likes of Brentford than it is no wonder that the young generation keeps away from Loftus Road. I mean, we should be comparing results, success and not how much our stars were sold for. It's not as if theses money are going into the fans pockets after all. The young fans only want their team to be successful, that's why they follow the big clubs.
                  I agree with you. these two players should be offered long term contracts and the club should build a team around them to try and get back to the Premier League. The reason why fans are talking about selling these two is that Hoos and Les have absolutely no ambition to get the club promoted but only seem to be aiming to keep the club out of debt.

Comment

JN, great post mate and 100% agree.

(As an aside, your posts like this are much more insightful than the troll ones !)

Comment

if he sold to a prem club we should ask for a loan back clause,like other teams seem to get
                      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Think it will be Eze who would want to go. The lure of 100,000 a week will turn anyone who is on 10 to 15000 here.

Comment

Whilst there is a realistic chance of going up this year we should be nowhere near selling them. There would be far more money via the promotion. The way the team is playing has given real hope, but let’s just wait a bit. Warburton needs to handle these two with care and I think he will.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

I agree with you. these two players should be offered long term contracts and the club should build a team around them to try and get back to the Premier League. The reason why fans are talking about selling these two is that Hoos and Les have absolutely no ambition to get the club promoted but only seem to be aiming to keep the club out of debt.
                            Les and Hoos have to do what’s best for the clubs future .If we get a good offer we will take it also the lad himself will want to go and prove he can cut it in the premier league.

Comment

Also sheff Utd sold Brooks and Norwich sold Maddison and still went on to get promoted . It’s hard to stand in the way of young talent like that who want to prove how good they are.

Comment

Working...
                              X