Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Next few days

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Next few days

    warburton says 2/3 new signings. Any ideas? JN

  • #2
    " 2/3 players coming in, over the next few days, with strikers on top"...Is what he actually said JN.

    Comment


    • #3
      Surprised that the mighty jn can't put names to this vagueness...

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by klonk View Post
        Surprised that the mighty jn can't put names to this vagueness...
        Ha because nothing on newsnow yet!

        Comment


        • #5
          Cameron has to be one and Neymar's future at PSG is still unresolved.........

          Comment


          • #6
            Have no fear. Insider is scanning through twitter as we speak to bring you the inside scoop

            Comment


            • #7
              Dennis Bailey still hasnít found a club, I think we should sign him up

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
                Cameron has to be one and Neymar's future at PSG is still unresolved.........
                Please don't tell me you would have Neymar over Charlie Austin !!!?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by supahupa10101 View Post
                  Dennis Bailey still hasnít found a club, I think we should sign him up
                  It's ok, no need to panic everyone, the DoF has an ace up his sleeve. He will be registering himself as a player and will become Sir Leslie Ferdinand again.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Went to borehamwood tues sir les was there and I asked him anymore signings he shook my hand and said yes we have strikers coming soon
                    R's

                    Comment


                    • #11

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X