No announcement yet.

Promotion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Difficult to say tbh, till the transfer business is done.

Comment

Dark horses will be Sheffield Wednesday

Comment

As this season is the Championship almost anything goes, however, at least 1 team that wins promotion is often a team that finished mid table the previous season i.e. Wolves, Cardiff, Norwich last 2 seasons to name just a few. Even QPR in 2011 finished bottom half in 2010.

So Stoke City is not a bad shout,but even a side like Reading might pull off a surprise.

For QPR to even have half a chance of being a surprise package, they will need to pull off a major coup in any more pre season signings this window - QPR's Pukki.

Comment

Leeds and West Brom will go up.
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

West Brom Leeds Cardiff

Comment

Not West Brom. Lost Gayle and Rodriquez. JN

Comment

QPR, Fullam & Brentfod .....on second thoughts naa

Comment

Personally I couldn't care less. I just want to see us in top 10. Although a Stoke relegation would make me very very happy : )

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                    Dark horses will be Sheffield Wednesday
                    Load of money piled on Bruce last night to takeover at Newcastle.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
                      Think it's pretty open. I reckon 80% of teams could make a decent case for scraping into 6th. Preston always seem to chug along nicely, could see them doing okay and maybe putting a spurt on and getting in the mix. Really galls me how teams like Preston or Brentford who must have similar sort of revenues/finances to us can consistently look upwards whilst we are constantly floundering and skipping about near trap door.
                      Except neither of them has spunked away £250m like Fernandes has.....that’s why the club is in a sh it state.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

Load of money piled on Bruce last night to takeover at Newcastle.
                        I think he'll stay at Sheffield Wednesday. Newcastle are going down.

Comment

We are going up say we are going up

Comment

Working...
                          X