All the waiting...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All the waiting...

Do we really need to take this long to choose a Manager? We've been without a permanent Manager from April 1st. Many names have been mentioned and I think, in our circumstances, it should not be that difficult to take a decision. Just hope that after a decision is made, it will not again be the worst we can hope for. Forget about big names; about sentimental appointments; about up and coming like JFH was......just go to a Manager that has the experience of managing a club in the Championship of our size and same conditions. For me, it must be Warburton.

Think it might be after the play offs to see who's available

Comment

I’m actually happy it’s not been knee jerk and perhaps they are waiting for their man to be available!

Comment

Yep agree, we're safe lets see what washes up on the shoreline. As long as the new
        man has time to prepare his pre-season that's all that matters now

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
          Yep agree, we're safe lets see what washes up on the shoreline. As long as the new
          man has time to prepare his pre-season that's all that matters now
          Christ if that the case,we will end up with a drowned refugee in charge
          Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

this is QPR we are talking about,always take an eternity to get anything done !!!!

Comment

we'll be looking for another at Christmas
              I must away now, I can no longer tarry
              This morning's tempest I have to cross
              I must be guided without a stumble
              Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
                we'll be looking for another at Christmas
                Sadly, that's quite likely to be true.

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post

Sadly, that's quite likely to be true.
                  really you can see that far ahead! So you don’t know who’s coming in & what players will be coming in or sold,what formation we will play but he’s gone by Christmas you say, Pathetic statement, glad they are taking their time

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post

really you can see that far ahead! So you don’t know who’s coming in & what players will be coming in or sold,what formation we will play but he’s gone by Christmas you say, Pathetic statement, glad they are taking their time
                    Really? It's been 5 weeks FFS. 5 weeks the new manager couldve been in assessing the squad and getting on with preparing the squad for next season.

This is the problem with this club, too many fans take too much #### and are happy with it. 5 weeks to find a manager, add on the fact they mustve thought about sacking McClaren at least 2/3 weeks before that (unless the board are even thicker than I think) and you're looking at near on 2 months without a boss. We all know the blokes in the frame, the pros and cons. If we were waiting till the end of the season to see whos available (flakey but possible) then why did we sack McClaren in the first place?

This is why we are where we are. No ####ing clue about anything.

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post

Really? It's been 5 weeks FFS. 5 weeks the new manager couldve been in assessing the squad and getting on with preparing the squad for next season.

This is the problem with this club, too many fans take too much #### and are happy with it. 5 weeks to find a manager, add on the fact they mustve thought about sacking McClaren at least 2/3 weeks before that (unless the board are even thicker than I think) and you're looking at near on 2 months without a boss. We all know the blokes in the frame, the pros and cons. If we were waiting till the end of the season to see whos available (flakey but possible) then why did we sack McClaren in the first place?

This is why we are where we are. No ####ing clue about anything.
                      Agree about sacking McClaren but know one knows what’s going in trying to get a manager in, poss turned us down or money & then they have start process again, hope things start to pick up after tomorrow & ply offs

Comment

Do we really have to wait this long ​​​patience is a virtue yeah come on name the man so we can all have good moan and arguements

Comment

Working...
                        X