No announcement yet.

Darren Moore we will be looking for another manager after 3 month's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I haven’t said he is my stand out candidate, obviously you can’t read & that explains the reason, your just shouting your mouth off about Moore against pure speculation, personally I would Warbutton or Pearson

Comment

How often do the betting companies have it spot on? I ask because I can`t find a written source suggesting him as the stand out candidate?
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
        Absolute disaster waiting to happen and the contract should state that the DOF goes if he fails that way we are safeguarded from this #### again.
        Exactly Les is at it again.

I work with a Baggies fan who goes home and away and he said that Moore is an absolute div

But Les cares more about appointing a black bloke then he does finding the best man for the job... regardless of race

Comment

As i put earlier colour of a player or manager i dont care as long as they do there best,

Sadly the club is run by people who dont know what there own best is. Hence were in a #### state of a mess. Theres no magic wand to fix where we are at only hard work and better decisions will help and that won't come with this board or DOF as they lack the foresight to see past the end of there nose.

Comment

Shania. Based on all known facts and previous track record he should be not a candidate if you taking everything into consideration.

Comment

I'm getting pissed off with Les and his racial drum banging. Is that all he sees? Colour?
              What does he think of whites truthfully I wonder?

Comment

Can understand giving everyone available regardless of colour a fair crack of the whip like our club has in appointing Ramsey and JFH who both failed miserably. If Moore is the best candidate fair enough but he is clearly not so why is he trying to force this through when it is not the best thing for the club.

Comment

Until someone is appointed it isn’t worth getting too upset, as we have seen many managers being odds on and speculation before that Someone had already met the players. Moore certainly doesn’t get the pulse racing but any appointment is a gamble these days but my choice is Warburton or Bowyer and has been since SMc departure. Personally prefer Sherwood to Moore but seems perhaps others have turned us down and we are now at Moore on the list.

Comment

Doesn’t matter who we appoint it really doesn’t. They won’t be here long whoever it is. Don’t get why people get so stressed about it. We go through managers like hot dinners

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post
                      I haven’t said he is my stand out candidate, obviously you can’t read & that explains the reason, your just shouting your mouth off about Moore against pure speculation, personally I would Warbutton or Pearson
                      ok Gonzo

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                        I'm getting pissed off with Les and his racial drum banging. Is that all he sees? Colour?
                        What does he think of whites truthfully I wonder?
                        i think this is true

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                          Doesn’t matter who we appoint it really doesn’t. They won’t be here long whoever it is. Don’t get why people get so stressed about it. We go through managers like hot dinners
                          I can agrre with that under this regime.

We need a fresh start tf gone dof gone and all the cronies
                          associated with them.

One disaster after another and they dont learn.

We have no leadership in the club off or on the pitch,and slowly but surely the club is bleeding to death

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                            Do we need to be more realistic? Us the fans?
                            I have just asked the same in Eze thread.

Comment

Lads lets not fallout, any and I mean any manager is doomed here. We are squad poor,cash poor and at best a div1 side. Once upon a time we was a bigger club,now we just punching above our weight.
                              Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Stroking lightly Leighsy ....rather than punching....More caressing I reckon!

Comment

Working...
                                X