Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post

What makes you think we could afford him
    As far as I understand it we do have money, we just can’t spend it on players, I don’t think wages to managers comes under FFP restrictions, willing to be corrected on that though

Comment

Pearson & Cotterill speak to QPR about manager vacancy

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/...t-managers-job

Comment

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/ex...cancy-opinion/

Comment

Pearson has already held talks with QPR over the managerial vacancy and supporters will be keen to see a new manager in place at the earliest of opportunities to help aid their fight against relegation this season.

So he has already had a yak with us ?

Comment

Sounds like it LRL.....

Comment

I'd take him as manager,knows the league

Comment

Yes, please.
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

Would be over the moon with Pearson.

Comment

Bloke is a success at this level. Would sort underacheivers out.

wasn't the end of his reign at Leicester under a bit of a cloud? Saying that, everyone deserves a 2nd chance and I wouldn't be against Pearson at all.

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                      Bloke is a success at this level. Would sort underacheivers out.

wasn't the end of his reign at Leicester under a bit of a cloud? Saying that, everyone deserves a 2nd chance and I wouldn't be against Pearson at all.
                      I don't understand after his Leicester spell why he wasn't employed again. Unless it was his choice.
                      As i said I know it was a strange incident at Leicester that seemed to be his downfall, but I wouldn't have
                      thought it would happen again......Of course could be other issues

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

I don't understand after his Leicester spell why he wasn't employed again. Unless it was his choice.
                        As i said I know it was a strange incident at Leicester that seemed to be his downfall, but I wouldn't have
                        thought it would happen again......Of course could be other issues
                        It seems very strange that the man who could be (at least partly) credited with that remarkable Premiership win should have never have been employed since

Comment

It is strange but that incident at Leicester made him look like a right nutter. Some of this squad could do with a good kicking though so I'm all for it.

Comment

Maybe he was looking for better things after a while his profile dimmed , or probably he is/was too much of his own man that left the owners of boards of clubs apprehensive of him

Comment

He has been employed since, only a couple of weeks ago he was sacked by a Belgium 2nd division side. He left LCFC after his son was sacked for abusing a brass online in Bangkok. It was Hoo's that sacked him!

Comment

Former QPR midfielder Marc Bircham has been interviewed for the manager’s job at Loftus Road.

Bircham, who made more than 150 league appearances for Rangers, was Ian Holloway’s assistant and is now vying for the manager’s job at Loftus Road.

West London Sport reports that Bircham has been interviewed along with Nigel Pearson and Steve Cotterill but still say the front-runners are Tim Sherwood, Mark Warburton, Gary Rowett and Michael Appleton.

Football.London, meanwhile, say Rui Almeida, manager of French second-tier side Troyes, “has been contacted by a representative claiming to work on behalf of the club” to see if he is interested in becoming R’s boss.

http://londonfootballnews.co.uk/qpr/...-managers-job/

Comment

Working...
                                X