Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

John Eustace

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • John Eustace

    With all these names be banded about for the new manger what about sticking with him till the end of the season and see how he gets on and giving him a chance ?

  • #2
    Honestly there are no good managers out there, I agree we should wait for the right man to come along


    !!! Grant Hall is brilliant !!!

    Comment


    • #3
      I spoke to someone who has spent some time at the training ground and saw that McLaren was stopping Eustace from coaching the players properly and SM kept interupting telling them not to listen to him. They were shocked at what they were seeing.

      Comment


      • #4
        let's see what happens on saturday...

        Comment


        • #5
          all it takes is a draw against norwich and he'd probably be in the running for it

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
            I spoke to someone who has spent some time at the training ground and saw that McLaren was stopping Eustace from coaching the players properly and SM kept interupting telling them not to listen to him. They were shocked at what they were seeing.


            Here we go. Heresay over fact. I spose McClaren referred to him as John Useless as well....


            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by corbray View Post
              all it takes is a draw against norwich and he'd probably be in the running for it
              Id love him if he managed to upset them 12 finger muppets

              Comment


              • #8
                100% John Eustace had the full support of Steve McClaren,...they have worked together previously,

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post



                  Here we go. Heresay over fact. I spose McClaren referred to him as John Useless as well....
                  Itís just a matter of time before he gets that nickname on here.....

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Northolt_Rs View Post

                    Itís just a matter of time before he gets that nickname on here.....
                    Surely we should put up a poll now on potential nicknames for whatever manager may be unfortunate enough to be appointed?
                    Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                    Work Best When Open...
                    @Nowt2SeeHere

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Has he got a hat or brolly or some other kind of gimmick?

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
                        Has he got a hat or brolly or some other kind of gimmick?
                        Very good point.
                        If he hasn't, we should have a whip round and get him something.
                        Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                        Work Best When Open...
                        @Nowt2SeeHere

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post



                          Here we go. Heresay over fact. I spose McClaren referred to him as John Useless as well....

                          Just relaying what i was told by a very respeceted supporter. One who is very much involved with a lot the club does off the pitch.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
                            Just relaying what i was told by a very respeceted supporter. One who is very much involved with a lot the club does off the pitch.
                            All perceptions really though ain't it, maybe Eustace was relaying the message McClaren wanted incorrectly.

                            End of the day that is all done, so who cares what went on.

                            Personally I'd like to see Eustace given a couple of games to show if he can make a difference to our current slump, with the caveat that Saturday is a free hit (let's face it, no-one expects anything there).

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I know it is on the back of one performance but honestly looking at the "list of candidates" I think we should save the inevitable severence pay of Sherwood / Appleton / Pearson / Ian Holloway and just go with Eustace, at least until the end of the season.

                              #TheRealGilet

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X