Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The referee

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The referee

    You canít expect to concede 4 in the first half and get anything, but the referee yesterday...
    ...Should have sent their player off
    ...Should have given us a pen for the push on Smith
    ...Missed three/four Birmingham players encroaching when Wells took the pen
    ...And five minutes added time for a match with seven goals, all subs used and multiple injuries?
    Biased from start to finish.

  • #2
    He was dog #### from start to finish.

    Comment


    • #3
      Smith was battered by them all game and got sweet fark all out of that ref. Disgraceful. Jealous of Smith's height I reckon, the smarmy little hobbit carnt.
      Top Scorers 2018/2019

      Nakhi Wells - 8
      Pawel Wszolek - 6
      Luke Freeman - 6
      Matt Smith - 6
      Ebere Eze - 4
      Joel Lynch - 3
      Tomer Hemed - 3
      Toni Leistner - 2
      Massimo Luongo- 2
      Angel Rangel - 2
      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
      Geoff Cameron - 1
      Aramide Oteh - 1
      Jake Bidwell - 1
      Jordan Cousins - 1

      Summer Transfers 2019

      IN


      OUT

      Comment


      • #4
        Infuriating watching him reach back for a card then bottle it when he realised their (19 I think) was already on a yellow

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by The Godfather View Post
          You canít expect to concede 4 in the first half and get anything, but the referee yesterday...
          ...Should have sent their player off
          ...Should have given us a pen for the push on Smith
          ...Missed three/four Birmingham players encroaching when Wells took the pen
          ...And five minutes added time for a match with seven goals, all subs used and multiple injuries?
          Biased from start to finish.
          Not sure the ref is responsible for added time , but encroachment is either in the laws or not , not at the refs discretion

          Comment


          • #6
            Terrible display by him for all of the reasons listed, that missed penalty call on Smith and the bottling of the 2nd yellow were farcical, you make your own luck in the game they say, it seems we haven't had much go our way this season!
            @gatorTFC

            Comment


            • #7
              Defo bottled the second yellow

              Comment


              • #8
                Only two goals in the second half though. As bad as he was, he canít be blamed for that.

                Comment


                • #9
                  stevie wonder would've noticed more

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                    Only two goals in the second half though. As bad as he was, he canít be blamed for that.
                    agree, and if wells would have slotted that penalty in, in the 94th minute, we would all still be celebrating with a result up there with Newcastle 5-5, and port vale 4-4.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post

                      Not sure the ref is responsible for added time , but encroachment is either in the laws or not , not at the refs discretion
                      He is responsible for how much added time.

                      Yes, he was dreadful and had he made the correct decsions as pointed out, QPR would have won that game.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        refs get things wrong , bottle it at times , but not to open his eyes and have the pen retaken is a joke

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X