So what does he do Tuesday now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post

And we also had a whole backline out injured for quite a bit last season.
    Who is talking about last season?
    Not sure why that is relevant.

Comment

Also whats madder is how mac never hardly tried to involve sylla, another who can get you goals but was completely wastedin the end, just when we could do with different options.

Would of been interesting to see how sylla and wells combo would of been, think theyd of been quite good regarding there different styles.
      Can't really say that anyone got the best out of Sylla IMO. Very rarely ever played more than 2 full games in a row.

Comment

Plenty dogs as theyd of had a outlet with fresh legs, smyths very pacey and forward thinking all the time, perfect & chairs great with the ball at his feet finding a pass and small holes, exactly what we need now and havnt got, said it for ages but smyth for pav when hes either injured or needing a rest, when we get bos on we get the same all the time, to me bos needs to be played more cos he seems to over try when he gets his chances but thats been happening for a while now, even though he had the lucky deflection on saturday, macs made his bed now so we will have to carry on like this, even when manning gets his chances i look at him as a more attacking midfielder who can get the odd goal bursting through & not a defensive midfielder, would also involve smith more as we definately look more threatening with him on than when hes not, just need to use the width more.
        Pinky Eze is great with the ball but getting no service from those in m/f , the only way Chair and Smyth will get the ball is to come deep to get it it's no good your attacking players dropping into m/f if the are going to be outside their threatening zone and that's in front of Cousins Manning Or Scowens , I'm not luongo's biggest fan but there's far more of chance of goals from him that Manning

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
          I'm not luongo's biggest fan but there's far more of chance of goals from him that Manning
          More chance of a forward pass from Manning than Luongo though.

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post

Who is talking about last season?
            Not sure why that is relevant.
            I am, as youre making excuses up like quite a few on here and same time roughly last year we had a whole defence out for a number of games which on here wasnt allowed as a excuse by the ollie hating brigade, all 10 or so of them , So excuses dont wash relying just on 3 loan players being injured, far too much slacks being given on mac the way we're playing atm
            http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post

Pinky Eze is great with the ball but getting no service from those in m/f , the only way Chair and Smyth will get the ball is to come deep to get it it's no good your attacking players dropping into m/f if the are going to be outside their threatening zone and that's in front of Cousins Manning Or Scowens , I'm not luongo's biggest fan but there's far more of chance of goals from him that Manning
              Once again i dont agree, in youre way of thinking dogs is only cos of the manager holding his players back from having ago for staying rigid and holding positions, and mannings a great little player, just needs to be used more attacking wise and played more, that header he scored at villa last season was sublime, and we was great that game with him being involved, but showed hes got a eye for goal.

We need a injection atm of youth and speed just like we did last season after that heavy forest defeat.

Comment

You see this I see that pinky imo Manning is as poor a player as is cousins , and needs moving on this summer along with cousins and even the sun bather Luongo , midfield should be the power house of any team and it isn't ours unfortunately isn't

Comment

I am, as youre making excuses up like quite a few on here and same time roughly last year we had a whole defence out for a number of games which on here wasnt allowed as a excuse by the ollie hating brigade, all 10 or so of them , So excuses dont wash relying just on 3 loan players being injured, far too much slacks being given on mac the way we're playing atm
                  Not me.
                  Perhaps you should look at that sort of thing before calling people out.
                  I was actually one of the few to defend you on here previously for what it's worth.

Comment

Tuesday he plays the strongest team possible and we beat Portsmouth? He might even look at how Portsmouth have played recently and work out some tactics, you never know. Stranger things have happened.

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post

Not me.
                      Perhaps you should look at that sort of thing before calling people out.
                      I was actually one of the few to defend you on here previously for what it's worth.
                      Im on about making excuses up for our poor form, there loans for a start but in a season all teams are going to get injuries, its more to do with mac not fully using his squad and overusing the first 11, but alot last season wouldnt have any excuses for having our whole defense out injured, so we shouldnt be just using those as a excuse asif thats acceptable. Whats defending me goto do with this conversation about accepting our slump now on these 3 out injured? For a start furs has been playing really well, scowens had a few good games like at forest.

Comment

Im on about making excuses up for our poor form, there loans for a start but in a season all teams are going to get injuries, its more to do with mac not fully using his squad and overusing the first 11, but alot last season wouldnt have any excuses for having our whole defense out injured, so we shouldnt be just using those as a excuse asif thats acceptable. Whats defending me goto do with this conversation about accepting our slump now on these 3 out injured? For a start furs has been playing really well, scowens had a few good games like at forest.
                        Pinks, the difference is most people can see the huge improvement on the pitch this season. Of course you can't, cos your head is too far up Ollie's rectum to see anything. But the rest of us can see that MacLaren has got us organised and playing well most weeks. Of course the squad is threadbare, and the sheer volume of players out on loan is a concern. I would also have liked to have MacLaren use the squad a bit better and not just rely on his best 14 or 15 players, but at the same time I prefer what MacLaren is doing to the completely erratic team selections and dodgy formations that your hero used to come up with.

While you are busy on your witch hunt mate, just remember that we were bookies favourites to go down this season, and the manager has only had enough money in the coffers to bring in a handful of loans. We really ain't doing too bad, despite the recent poor run of form!

Comment

mannings a great little player, just needs to be used more attacking wise and played more.
                          Wouldn't mind seeing a CM of Manning and Cameron personally.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post

Pinks, the difference is most people can see the huge improvement on the pitch this season. Of course you can't, cos your head is too far up Ollie's rectum to see anything. But the rest of us can see that MacLaren has got us organised and playing well most weeks. Of course the squad is threadbare, and the sheer volume of players out on loan is a concern. I would also have liked to have MacLaren use the squad a bit better and not just rely on his best 14 or 15 players, but at the same time I prefer what MacLaren is doing to the completely erratic team selections and dodgy formations that your hero used to come up with.

While you are busy on your witch hunt mate, just remember that we were bookies favourites to go down this season, and the manager has only had enough money in the coffers to bring in a handful of loans. We really ain't doing too bad, despite the recent poor run of form!
                            But tarbs there isnt a huge difference at all, we had a few great games last season amongst the poorer ones, and its going the same way now tbh, im not a fan of mac but bigged him up when he started doing well, but its a long season and right now since xmas we've been rubbish tbh, creating hardly anything and becoming more static and slow the way we're playing, also this season was meant to going down the developing our own players here which got ditched, and nows a time for them to help out there gone, but for all his praise he got he should be also getting negativity views aswell.

Comment

But tarbs there isnt a huge difference at all, we had a few great games last season amongst the poorer ones, and its going the same way now tbh, im not a fan of mac but bigged him up when he started doing well, but its a long season and right now since xmas we've been rubbish tbh, creating hardly anything and becoming more static and slow the way we're playing, also this season was meant to going down the developing our own players here which got ditched, and nows a time for them to help out there gone, but for all his praise he got he should be also getting negativity views aswell.
                              But MacLaren has been getting negativity, he's been far from immune to criticism. There have been loads of people across all forms of social media complaining since Xmas. Loads calling for different personnel selected in central midfield, and loads querying why so many of our best youngsters have been sent out on loan when we need them here.

I think the difference is most fans still see MacLaren as the right man for the job, despite our current woes. I'm not sure that was the case for large parts of last season under Ollie.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post

What the fluck are you on about witch hunt?? Whats wrong, are you feeling a little precious towards any comments towards youre top coach tarbs that doesnt big him up?! Notice me not going down youre childish comments route same as you regarding our last manager, if the manager had been someone else who did well with the youngsters and what we had, id of been doing exactly the same thing.

If you dont like your seeing youre super coach getting any negative comments when we're not doing well then you shouldnt be on a forum if it upsets you that much.

Comment

Working...
                                X