Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tickets for Leeds game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by Fraggy View Post

    I'm on the bench
    Surrounded by our first 11 ...
    “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
    Will Danaher

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post

      Looks like you need to be registered on the QPR database prior to 21st December.
      Crazy mate. We need the money but are putting in restrictions to make it impossible for people who fancy game last minute to turn up

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post

        Looks like you need to be registered on the QPR database prior to 21st December.
        I'd still turn up and be at box office one hour before ko, if they won't sell one I'm sure people will have spares or an R will get one for you.

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by West Acton View Post

          Crazy mate. We need the money but are putting in restrictions to make it impossible for people who fancy game last minute to turn up
          Itís to stop Leeds being in the home end, not making it hard for QPR fans. Tickets have been available for ages including today so not much excuse in my eyes.

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by SIDEV88 View Post
            Passing through London for the weekend, and my old man was an R's fan. Can you buy tickets on game day at the stadium? Would love to see my dad's old team play
            If you are the American gent outide the boxoffice around 1 'ish then hope you enjoyed the game as much as we did ! You R'sss

            Comment


            • #21
              What was attendance. Loads more fans then I expected. Loads of Leeds in Ellersie

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                What was attendance. Loads more fans then I expected. Loads of Leeds in Ellersie
                A healthy 11,000+

                Comment

                Working...
                X