Eze Everton interest.. Lumley deal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eze Everton interest.. Lumley deal

Spoke to a good mate who is a very close relative of a Rangers player who reckons Everton are lining up a £6m bid for Eze.

Not ITK just passing on what I heard.

Firstly I hope we don't lose him and secondly not to Everton who took Josh Bowler from us and appears to have done naff all with him.

Hoping this Adel Taarabt talk isn't to appease us should we lose Eze who is clearly a top talent.

Also mentioned Lumley is on very low wages atm understandably as he's probably still on a youth / reserve rate contract but Rangers have offered him a 'paltry' rise which he has initially declined. Lets hope we get our house in order asap as this kid is the real deal.

These kids are our future.

Don't shoot the messenger.

Bang, bang.

Comment

Originally posted by swede View Post
      Bang, bang.
      *Collapses holding chest and mutters final words... Come on you.... *passes away*

Comment

6mil they can fark off.

Nothing less than 10 mil and a sell on fee will do.

That will pay 5 more years of the FFP fine
        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

As for lumley, he has proved his worth.
          Deserves a first team contract.
          The dof needs to recognise this and act accordingly to offer a comparable deal to other firet team players.
          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
            6mil they can fark off.

Agree with both your points mate 100%

Do we EVER get the real worth of any players we sell? Always feel like we get tucked up.

Comment

1. £6million is a good starting offer, but in todays market (all be it only half a season played), he's worth anywhere from £8.5million upwards IMO.
              2. Lumley needs a new and improved deal, for sure. He is looking incredibly good and could eventually make us a few quid.

Comment

We can’t be that much in the #### to not offer Lumley a few quid more. How much is he asking for? Can’t believe it’s anything that will break the bank

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post

Agree with both your points mate 100%

Do we EVER get the real worth of any players we sell? Always feel like we get tucked up.
                  Dean Parrett, Josh Bowler.

Comment

Also, to add, he did sign a new deal in the summer (Lumley that is...)

Comment

Any club wanting to sign Eze would be signing for future so would come in low , but I can see clubs like palace Southampton Cardiff Newcastle having serious interest in Freeman as a 1st teamed with his form , 10 mil well worth the risk

Comment

I would not even respond or entertain any talks unless opening offer is £10mil for Eze and in today’s market that is cheap

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                          I would not even respond or entertain any talks unless opening offer is £10mil for Eze and in today’s market that is cheap
                          It's hard to say, Eze has played between roughly 30 games at Champ level.

If you compare him to other young players who've been sold from lower leagues at his age, you could argue that it's enough to say how good he will be.

That said, is he on the same level as the OX, Walcott and Bale?

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                            6mil they can fark off.

I thought the owners were paying the fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Undecided View Post

I thought the owners were paying the fine.
                              They did for some of it, as it went back to the club as equity basically. However over 10 years the club need to find £17 million....

We had legal fees of £3 million which the selling of Smithies clearly paid for.

Comment

Working...
                              X